• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

no samus clan?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We don't need a clan. Samus players are too serious for that >_>.

rklamer

Smash Cadet
Haha... that you, Hylian? This is GF Lamer, if that name's reminiscent at all.

You still planning on being a Samus main for Brawl 100%? I can't wait to play you sometime.

rklamer

Smash Cadet
Clans are stupidly useless.
Yay for overgeneralized stereotype. Alas, such is the Internet...

Clans serve a great purpose in gaming -- close-knit community. I'll agree that, yeah, big clans don't work rather well. But when executed well, a clan can be an amazing way to get the fullest out of the multiplayer game of your choice. I've been in a certain clan for well over four years now; it's a very small group of people (about ten), and that makes it fantastic. We are in constant communication, and I've gotten to know them throughout that time. It's an amazing experience to be in a small community with people who enjoy doing the same thing you do. And clan wars are awesome, as well.

Eten

Smash Ace
Wow anyway apparently I agree with all of the previous Samus players.

SAMUS PLAYERS ARE CLANLESS WE'RE TOO INDEPENDENT AND USUALLY HATE EACH OTHER TOO

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha... that you, Hylian? This is GF Lamer, if that name's reminiscent at all.

You still planning on being a Samus main for Brawl 100%? I can't wait to play you sometime.
Hey man.

I am a Samus main all the way :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, your Samus board is slipping XD. Soon enough the Cf boards will be the only one without a clan.

But we do have Falcon punch sooooooo :chuckle:
Oh really now?

We will see about that.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Clans are unnessessary. The melee samus boards had a tight enough community without one in melee we don't need one in brawl. Same thing goes for just about every other character. People are going to feel connected just because they share a main. We don't need some stupid, psuedo crews with people you don't actualy know and haven't played with outside of the laggy wi-fi.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Yay for overgeneralized stereotype. Alas, such is the Internet...

Clans serve a great purpose in gaming -- close-knit community. I'll agree that, yeah, big clans don't work rather well. But when executed well, a clan can be an amazing way to get the fullest out of the multiplayer game of your choice. I've been in a certain clan for well over four years now; it's a very small group of people (about ten), and that makes it fantastic. We are in constant communication, and I've gotten to know them throughout that time. It's an amazing experience to be in a small community with people who enjoy doing the same thing you do. And clan wars are awesome, as well.
Lol. I seriously doubt that everyone's who's in a clan right now is trying to know the other members well enough to form such tight knit communities. Most clans have for only purpose to display somewhat of a pride for maining a specific character, and that's pointless.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
If you're dying for a "clan" to join:

Z.E.R.O. Federation: Dual Samus clan

That said, why bother? We already have character-specific forums, we have Brawl friend codes in our profile, we have Samus / Zamus player finders, and we are already a community. A clan seems like a redundant way to try and accomplish these things.

Clans are like crews, only instead of by region, it's by character. We already have this camaraderie, here in the Samus forums. Clans are just unecessary, and were borne of people looking for something to do while they waited for Brawl.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
If you're dying for a "clan" to join:

Z.E.R.O. Federation: Dual Samus clan

That said, why bother? We already have character-specific forums, we have Brawl friend codes in our profile, we have Samus / Zamus player finders, and we are already a community. A clan seems like a redundant way to try and accomplish these things.

Clans are like crews, only instead of by region, it's by character. We already have this camaraderie, here in the Samus forums. Clans are just unecessary, and were borne of people looking for something to do while they waited for Brawl.
Really? Didn't someone just say Samus users don't get along and hate each other!? I'm in a newly made Link clan and things are going great! We get along just fine and are proud of our clan, what's wrong with sharing a common interests with ppl who have the same intensity of care for said interest? I'll tel you this much, having your own forum is a lot better then being on SWF and having random *******s flame your characters threads just cuz they don't like that characters recovery time or various other (stupid) reasons!:laugh:

:3

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Samus players are too cool for clans. We play the sexiest lady in the cast, so we don't need a clan to make us feel better about ourselves.

\o/

Top Bottom