• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It isn't. But I agree with the statement wholeheartedly.
Just for the record though, it's not that I have anything against him, or GS. He was actually in my first prediction/wishlist roster. The only reason I'm opposed to him, (or anyone like him) is because we've had our fill of characters that are along his play style, character design and game genre origins as new/returning characters in this game.
Isaac is nothing like Shulk or Robin.
Neither of them use anything akin to Earth magic / Djinns.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I never played any of the Mother games not Final Fantasy

I'm actually being legit serious. I have never touched those games aside from Dissidia which probably doesn't count

You asked for this
Anna is as flat as you are
this hurts me more than it hurts you
Anna isn't flat. You trippin, bro.

We gon fight

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I actually have no problem with Geno Boost supporting Geno.

You can like the concept of something after all before experiencing it.

It's the whole reason trailers and ads exist for movies, TV shows, and games.

D

Deleted member

Anna's not flat, and she got the biggest booty in Fates. Me likey~

Roger's a ****ing ****** in American Dad
Anna is as flat as you are.
Like how Wonder-Red's chance are as bad as Isaac's chances
I just insulted the RNG Goddess
And Wonder-Red...
I hate when I have to explain my jokes, it hurts me more than anyone else so what's even the point?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Anyone who said Kid Icarus Uprising as one of their favorite games has exceptional taste. Just. Saying.

Top 10 favorite games in no particular order (just writing them as they come to me):

1) Paper Mario
2) Kid Icarus Uprising
3) Majora's Mask
4) Pokemon Emerald
5) Luigi's Mansion
6) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
7) Pikmin 2
8) Xenoblade Chronicles
9) Balloon Fight
10) Kirby Superstar Ultra

Honorable mentions:

League of Legends
Splatoon

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
And Wonder-Red...
I hate when I have to explain my jokes, it hurts me more than anyone else so what's even the point?
Animated Joker is best Joker.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
And Wonder-Red...
Bruh, Anna has boobs, I don't, and if Wonder Red is as likely as Isaac...WE GON GET WONDERFUL
Are you serious?
I bet you never even like Yokai Watch
I couldn't have said it better, honestly.

I get the whole Geno thing is a controversial topic, I know he's a very unpopular character, but it's still important that everyone is respectful, especially when dealing with something as ultimately inconsequential as support for a video game character.

Nobody's obligated to play a game to support a character from it, and everybody in the thread doesn't need to comment on this information either, nor repeatedly try to coerce Geno Boost that he needs to do something to play SMRPG immediately. He knows what he can do, what he's willing to do, and that's all that matters when it comes to him playing a game or not. I don't care if he has the best computer in the world plus fifty copies of SMRPG for SNES, he can still wait another year if he wants to. It's supposed to be a fun activity, and nobody here is the police on the requirements for supporting a character.

Disagreeing respectfully is fine, but half the thread ganging up on one user is not.
Actually, if anything we were also trying to get him to play it at the end

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

I get the whole Geno thing is a controversial topic, I know he's a very unpopular character, but it's still important that everyone is respectful, especially when dealing with something as ultimately inconsequential as support for a video game character.

Nobody's obligated to play a game to support a character from it, and everybody in the thread doesn't need to comment on this information either, nor repeatedly try to coerce Geno Boost that he needs to do something to play SMRPG immediately. He knows what he can do, what he's willing to do, and that's all that matters when it comes to him playing a game or not. I don't care if he has the best computer in the world plus fifty copies of SMRPG for SNES, he can still wait another year if he wants to. It's supposed to be a fun activity, and nobody here is the police on the requirements for supporting a character.

Disagreeing respectfully is fine, but half the thread ganging up on one user is not.
Honestly? You're right about that. I don't really have a problem with him never playing SMRPG and supporting Geno. I do think some of us here are supporting Takamaru while never playing his game.

On the other hand, I think it's kind of a problem that he has questionable arguments (such as inflating his importance and being a bit very defensive) about Geno's chances, which is honestly weird for someone who hasn't played the actual game if you ask me.

Not justifying the gang up though, I don't generally like that kind of thing either. It's just that it kinda struck me out as weird.

No offense or anything to Geno Boost.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bruh, Anna has boobs, I don't, and if Wonder Red is as likely as Isaac...WE GON GET WONDERFUL

I bet you never even like Yokai Watch

Actually, if anything we were also trying to get him to play it at the end
Nah, Anna doesn't have boobs, which is why I said she's just as flat as you are :p
And if you think Isaac's chance are that good, oh boy, prepare to be disapointed

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It doesn't matter whether your flat or not. We are all bunches of flesh and meat either way. And in the end, that's what matter.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I played almost every IP that's currently in Smash, except Duck Hunt and Wii Fit.

Kenith seemed pretty serious to me.
He's not. This is literally sarcasm. Man Blue, you need a drink. How about going out on the town with us and getting drunk. Leave your Yokais alone, they'll be fine. LET'S GET WASTED

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Kenith seemed pretty serious to me.
Word of advice, Blue...almost nothing I say is ever sincere.
By the way, I hate you. ;)

What's going on in here?!
Oh...
I think the fact you replied to this broken thread with a broken image while saying "Oh..." disappointed is 10x funnier than the intended message.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
and how SMRPG is an important part of Nintendo history, and yet you never played the game. Your knowledge and experience with it is based around pictures some person on DeviantArt drew.
i did alot of research about SMRPG before i said anything about the importance and i know what the game is about because youtube and wiki exist not because of devianart

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst

I think you guys should calm down a little bit with Geno Boost.
Sure he may not have played SMRPG, sure he is lying about his Geno arguments in the past, but seeing everyone make fun of him is sad, specially when almost everyone here is a grown adult making fun of a 15 year old because of the character he supports
Nobody's making fun of him for supporting Geno. It's about him basing everything he says and does around Geno when he's never even played the only game he has a significant part in.

Considering that he regularly argues with people who support Paper Mario and made a post earlier talking about how he was blocked by someone on Miiverse for saying Shantae is unpopular in Japan, I don't think the fact that he's a teenager makes a difference. If he's willing to dish it out, he should be able to take it.

I agree that people shouldn't have demanded he get a ROM and crap like that, and yes, it probably shouldn't have gone on this long, but the whole "You guys are bullying an innocent child!" nonsense really should've stopped after Swampasaur and Roger Smith tried it a week or two ago and he ended up going after Luigi the President for supporting Paper Mario in the middle of the two of them scolding me for being such a horrible antagonist.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bruh these are average
Isaac's actually 50/50 so that's better than Blunder Red could honestly hope
I wasn't being serious, I was trying to make a joke in response to you saying the other's suffering is funny.
But now I'm suffering because my head hurts from trying to explain a joke

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nah, Anna doesn't have boobs, which is why I said she's just as flat as you are :p
And if you think Isaac's chance are that good, oh boy, prepare to be disapointed

Bruh these are average
Isaac's actually 50/50 so that's better than Blunder Red could honestly hope
Yeah, Anna clearly has something there.
Besides that, it's the hips that really matter. And Anna's got that covered. :^)

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
It'd honestly depend on who else we get. Right now 2 out of the 4 DLC picks already went against the grain for me (and I bought them). I'm partly dreading a future announcement because I have a feeling it's going to disappoint me...

So if we get like 4 more DLC characters and he's one of them, but the other 3 are picks that I really like then I'd be a lot more accepting of him.
But if we only get like 2 more, with Isaac as one, and the other one is someone I'm also indifferent to then I'd probably just move on to other games.
So say we got Wolf, K Rool, Isaac and someone else.
How would you feel about this?
And yes they are my top 3 for DLC :roll:

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Anna clearly has something there.
Besides that, it's the hips that really matter. And Anna's got that covered. :^)
Please tell me it's just that you didn't see my last post. I'm going crazy trying to explain my(terrible attempt at a) joke
Besides, why not both hips and boobs? :shades:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Please tell me it's just that you didn't see my last post. I'm going crazy trying to explain my(terrible attempt at a) joke
Talking about Anna's form is more important than your silly jests.
Because those hips do not, in fact, lie. They are the most absolute truth.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
On the other hand, I think it's kind of a problem that he has questionable arguments (such as inflating his importance and being a bit very defensive) about Geno's chances, which is honestly weird for someone who hasn't played the actual game if you ask me.
^ Also, this.

There's been several Geno arguments involving this guy over the past month or so, and it's a bit surprising to learn that all this time, he's never played the game and likes the character because he saw some pics of him on DeviantArt.

It probably didn't warrant everyone in the topic taking jabs at him, but it more than warranted a response.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because boobs are only cool if lasers shoot out of them. If not, then they aren't my type.
Besides, every knows the sexiest part is the appendix. Nothing gets a guy going more than that majestic beast.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
This thread is weird

And I approve.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Besides her looks isn't the most important thing to her. It's always money first and foremost
image.jpg

It doesn't matter she's perfect no matter what.

D

Deleted member

This thread is becoming an Anna appreciation thread
Good, very good, all accordingly to my plan

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Someone remind me why this and Guile's theme didn't get Smash remixes
Probably because they didn't produce many new remixes for DLC stages. I think it was only, like, a max of two per stage.

They really should've put some more ported music in, though. It was pretty lame that it was nothing but Ryu and Ken themes.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
^ Also, this.

There's been several Geno arguments involving this guy over the past month or so, and it's a bit surprising to learn that all this time, he's never played the game and likes the character because he saw some pics of him on DeviantArt.

It probably didn't warrant everyone in the topic taking jabs at him, but it more than warranted a response.
Not deviantart it's because of his story I already know his story in SMRPG before I discover the comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom