• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next month's CoroCoro will potentially reveal all the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
As seen in this image:

(Official CoroCoro site for those suspicious: http://corocoro.tv/next/ )

When (very roughly) translated to English, it reads:
"3DS software of attention of "Smash Bros." And the character of all All stages"

So, what do you guys think? Will we soon know all? Is this just hyperbole hogwash? Discuss if you so please.

By the way, if this is better suited for somewhere else, please tell me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, it's going to have a mega evolution special AND all the smash characters?

Best magazine issue ever?

Interesting!

I did my best to translate it with tools, but I don't actually interpret Japanese.

注目のBnsソフト「スマブラ」の すべての《ャラと すべてのステージを 別需ふろくでとこっとん大攻略m

予習バッチリで 発売を待てるゾ

The large capture cotton m and in a separate appendix demand the stage and all the

"la ¬ all Bns software of attention of" Smash Bros. "
Yu Yu
Zo you can wait the release in perfect preparation.
"Await release in perfect preparation" does suggest that they'll spill a bean or two.

Edit: Here's a slightly cleaner one.
大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ 大乱戦BOOK!!
注目の3DSソフト「スマブラ」の すべてのキャラと すべてのステージを 別冊ふろくでとこっとん大攻略川
予習バッチリで 発売を待てるゾ

Super Smash Bros. battle royal BOOK!!
Cotton strategy large river with separately in the appendix the stage and all the characters of all 3DS software of feature of "Smash Bros."
Zo you can wait the release in perfect preparation

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Interesting!

I did my best to translate it with tools, but I don't actually interpret Japanese.

予習バッチリで 発売を待てるゾ

The large capture cotton m and in a separate appendix demand the stage and all the "la ¬ all Bns software of attention of" Smash Bros. "
Yu Yu
"Await release in perfect preparation" does suggest that they'll spill all the beans.
It seems the plot has thickened.

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
It seems Coro-Coro may be leaking all the characters next month?
Picture:http://i.imgur.com/nfFBmjD.png All we have right now is Google translations.
Source:http://corocoro.tv/next/ (scroll down)
Actual Translation: We’ll be revealing every character and stage in the attention-grabbing 3DS title Smash Bros. in a special supplement!! Now you can be fully prepared as you wait for launch!

Discuss? Sorry I'm not sure if this needs it's own thread, where this thread should go, or if it's been posted.

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Interesting!

予習バッチリで 発売を待てるゾ

The large capture cotton m and in a separate appendix demand the stage and all the "la ¬ all Bns software of attention of" Smash Bros. "
Yu Yu
"Await release in perfect preparation" does suggest that they'll spill all the beans.
I do hope we can get a translation soon that doesn't involve cotton and appendixes.

Last edited:

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Well the game launches in Japan in two months. Seems plausible.

When does this issue release, pray tell?

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I'm torn. I want this to be fake so we can get the grand reveal in September, but at the same time, I'm dying to know the full roster already.

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Anyone with Japanese as a first or very competent second language floating about? :p

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Give me a bit to work on it. I am a bit busy but I will try translating it tonight.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Just asked Archaic and Snorlax Monster on Bulbagarden. The link you gave is for Coro Coro Ichiban, which is something different. The main Coro Coro magazine we are used to comes out August 15th (which is the September issue as I recall).

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The day I finally know the entire roster is the day I can finally be at peace.

Or the day I forever curse Sakurai.

I do hope this is true.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
This is nuts if true.... The entire roster a month in advance? That's just....crazy.
This is kind of how things work these days, though. Just look at Mario Kart 8.

Although I wish the roster would be handled more delicately than how they handled revealing Mario Kart 8's, because SSB's rosters are more exciting to learn.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
If this is not a leak Nintendo doesn't want to leak this probably means we only have like 1-2 more newcomers (not including clones). Unless they go reveal heavy this next month that is.

Shroob

Sup?
This is kind of how things work these days, though. Just look at Mario Kart 8.

Although I wish the roster would be handled more delicately than how they handled revealing Mario Kart 8's, because SSB's rosters are more exciting to learn.
Still, I HIGHLY doubt we'll get a whole slew of veterans on the site from now til the magazine.... which is just.... mind blowing.

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
Actual Translation-We’ll be revealing every character and stage in the attention-grabbing 3DS title Smash Bros. in a special supplement!! Now you can be fully prepared as you wait for launch!-Stolen from Reddit. :troll:

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
If this is not a leak Nintendo doesn't want to leak this probably means we only have like 1-2 more newcomers (not including clones). Unless they go reveal heavy this next month that is.
Coro Coro has been a major news source for Nintendo news, sort of like Famitsu is. And it ALWAYS leaks early. If they're advertising the full roster, the full roster is in there and it will be coming out at least 4 days early. Maybe sooner since next month is going to be a big issue from all appearances.

It also tends to be the first source of news, at least as far as Pokemon is concerned. It's where we learned about Mega Evolutions, for example. And that was with Nintendo's permission.

Last edited:

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
All I want to know is if the issue reveals any newcomers prior to the trailers/announcements. Like I'm cool with using Corocoro to get the scoop on returning veterans, but for the newbies... I NEED the surprise man.

Thanks for the heads up.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
CoroCoro pulled this exact same f***ing stunt with Brawl in December 2007, claiming that "their next issue will show all the characters," but then only showing the website's characters. I highly doubt this time will be any different.

It's just a ploy to sell copies. People who want to avoid spoilers, you're in the clear here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom