• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 24 - SMT: Devil Survivor LAW IS VICTORIOUS #1 CHAOS LOSES AHAHAHAH

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@Pawn: In what sense did you mean I was perfectly legitimate ? Did you mean you thought I had a legitimate reason to OMGUS a vote on you, or did you mean in the sense that it was too early in the game to be overly suspicious of something like that ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

*IC Post *

You saw me mention bussing, bussing is the act of one scum (mafia) voting on or putting pressure on their (potential or actual ) partner. By doing so they hope to alleviate pressure off themselves, and if the lynch goes through, they hope to gain town points by being "right" about scum. Bussing is common for scum because they know that their partner is scum, making it much easier to create (fabricate) a reason to vote their partner.

You also saw me mention Reads, a read is your particular opinion of what a player's alignment is, for example, if I think Ranmaru is town, I would have a town read on him, if I think he is scum, I would have a scum read on him, and if I am somewhere in-between or undecided, I would have a Null read on him

*End IC Post*

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

*EBWOP*

By potential, i mean from a town perspective, we don't know that that person is their partner, obviously scum knows who their partner is.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also @Gaga, that isn't exactly commital lol.

Explain, do you think me creating good content is a reason to feel alright with me at this point , you say I'm not above suspicion , so tell me some things that would raise your suspicion of me or other people, please and thank you :d

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Hmm.

I'd like to ask all the newbies something.

@Newbies: What is your read on me ?
You haven't posted anything that would lead me to suspect you so far.
So far each of your posts have contained either helpful advice or legitimate questions, so there's not much on you that would mark you as "scum". (If anything).

That doesn't mean I'm not watching you though...
In detective movies, the culprit usually turns out to be the one person you least expect...

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
@pawn: Are you town ?
Yes, last time I checked.
@Newbies: What is your read on me ?
You haven't been doing much besides adding IC posts and lurking. Maybe you're trying to get a read on everyone before you start making assumptions, but more passively than, say, GaGa.
@Pawn: In what sense did you mean I was perfectly legitimate ? Did you mean you thought I had a legitimate reason to OMGUS a vote on you, or did you mean in the sense that it was too early in the game to be overly suspicious of something like that ?
Both. RVS, why not go for the guy that voted you?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hmm, what would be something that would raise your attetnion Xiroey ?

*IC Post*

You have to remember, my IC posts are only here to help, you shouldn't count this as actual content or let the fact that they are helpful change your read on me.

*End IC Post*

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Double hmm.

Tell me Pawn, do you think that lurking is telling one way or another ?

Would you say that being forward and out there like Gaga, is more townie, or is it dependent on a player's actions ?

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Double hmm.

Tell me Pawn, do you think that lurking is telling one way or another ?

Would you say that being forward and out there like Gaga, is more townie, or is it dependent on a player's actions ?
It really depends on the way they're doing it. Now that you've joined the party I can figure out what you were doing during that time and defend you or prosecute you, whichever is necessary.

And being more forward is no different. If I can determine the intent of acting a certain way it will help me prove GaGa is scum someone's alignment.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Honestly wasn't paying too much attention to you lol.

BRB rereading posts.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
@Rake: I'm not sure if I can name anything specific, since actions can be judged either way based on context and their accomplishments.

I'm looking for something that doesn't add up. Maybe a post that comes off as a town post, but would better benifit mafia in the long run. I haven't found anything substantial yet, but I do have some theories.

Pawn seems pretty defensive in his posts. It's suspicious, but I believe it might also attribute to him being unsure of how to respond, due to his actions being analyzed more closely than others. His original posts were honest and nonchalant. When that started to draw suspicion he became more reactive/defensive.

He seems nervous, but whether it's a case of nervous townie not sure how to respond under pressure, or guilty mafia is unclear. I'd like to make a more solid conclusion about it myself, but right now it's too early to tell.

Gaga originally drew my suspicion because of Ranmaru's post (which I questioned above). If he turned out to be Mafia then that would mean that I'd also have a second suspect (Ranmaru). It wasn't much to go off of, since, like Ran said, private chating with other townies is against the rules. But, if I could maybe get either one of them to slip up and maybe give me some solid evidence, We'd have our second most-likely culprit already found. The chances were small, but it was just too good a chance to pass up.

I'd like to hang back more and read a more responses. Maybe something else will pop up that catches my eye. That way, maybe my first random vote won't be quite so random (A little backing is better than no backing).

That's all I have for now.

:006:

By the way, question:

@Mari777: We haven't heard much from you lately. What do you think on the bandwagon on pawn so far? Do you think he's guilty or just nervous?

(Wow, I suddenly feel like a detective)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

No, it's only required to let people know that part of your post was missing or needed to be changed.

By the way
V/LA tomorrow , I need to go many places and it's unlikely I'll be around

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Could you quote some of his posts that show he cared a lot about RVS? The reason I'm questioning you is because I feel like you're sheeping (blindly following) Ranmaru without actually believing the points yourself. It looks to me like you are just hopping onto the pawn wagon because it is popular and it is an easy wagon.

I also disagree with the premise of Ranmaru's points. I feel like pawn actually didn't seem to phased about the votes on him. He only started getting upset with the pressure on him when it didn't let up after RVS had ended. I also don't see 'halp newb' as much as I see honesty. He's not trying to pull the card to get people off him, he's just explaining why he's doing what he's doing, which happens to coincide with pulling the newb card.

You mention his #111 as a shift from him pulling the newb card, then you say he's not trying to find anything out for himself. Isn't his #111 finding stuff out for himself? How is his #111 scummy in any way. I find it to be quite a redeeming post for him actually, and I'm wondering what you have against it.
I actually agree. I noticed the SUPER DEFENSIVE line, yet I wanted to continue to press on Pwndiator. Pwndiator was never really being defensive, he was only irritated on the attention. I can tell Turaz was just making **** up just to get on. He also never elaborated on him being super defensive (great example of this is PJB Lmao), but instead went on to add other reasons to support his fake scumread. I can understand it coming from a newbie perspective, [Pwndiator's] wow I have to deal with so much **** >_>". Although, I do want you to talk to me about his push on GaGa.

Unvote Vote: Turazrok

Ranmaru please tell me your points against pawn were to see who would follow and who would think for themselves....
I actually went back and made a mini-case on Pwndiator because there was nothing else to really 'grab', to push us out of RVS. So Pwndiator being annoyed to my 'shifting' towards him may be understandable. It wasn't exactly to get newbies thinking, but it satisfied that regardless. :cool:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Rake

Votes Xiroey, unvotes as example.

Hmm well you are a canadian like me.

So far, being that it's an RVS wagon he's done pretty well I think, there isn't exactly a lot to respond to of course, his answer's to Ran's questions seemed to be honest and I didn't see him trying to cop himself out of answering Ran. However these things largely float around being more of a null tell.

I'd like to see how he responds to continued pressure, but I don't think now is quite the time for it.

Speaking of, Unvote.

Being that you asked me this, i take it you have an opinion on it , yes ?

Votes Gaga, unvotes as example.

Votes Badwolf for no reason. Read on Pwndiator is null.

Mentions Pwn bussing Gaga but being a too easy wagon so nah. But no mention of the Turaz case by Kantrip.

Two things. He mentions Kantrip and him usually butt heads, but why would they so damn early in the game? This is concerning because it seems like he is trying to wield some power struggle early, as a counter IC. Kantrip didn't do anything telling, and it seemed like Rake was trying to set up a situation and replies with "Oh must be because you are Canadian like me" which made me laugh alot but it doesn't really seem like it was something that could go anywhere. Slightly suspicious. Only slightly.

Then he mentions there was no reasoning for voting Bad Wolf. Yet he did say: "I do have this though". What was the purpose of saying that, if there was no particular reason?

Explain, do you think me creating good content is a reason to feel alright with me at this point , you say I'm not above suspicion , so tell me some things that would raise your suspicion of me or other people, please and thank you :d
This question doesn't help him find scum, but it seems he's trying to gauge opinions of him. I really don't like the underlined. He's asking others to show what they'd suspect of him in the future. That isn't really helping at all. Them explaining on their reads on him is meh to me, but asking about what possible scum tells that they might see as scummy from him. One, that helps him avoid them. Two, that helps him gauge which people to fake stances on, since he did say "other people".

Rake is being very under the radar here. He is also hiding behind his IC role, using alot of examples to avoid really getting into the thread. "Kantrip, why are you being nice to me?" isn't good content, and I'd expect more from him. I can understand him not wanting to flood the thread to scare away newbies, but this is over-doing it. His questions are also not helping, and he doesn't have a strong stance of who to lynch. He just has a Bad wolf vote that is reasonless!! He also is gauging people for reasons that they may feel could be scummy coming from himself or others, and I feel he is trying to shift to another person to fake a stance on, but is taking too long to do so. He also never commented on Turaz, just on Pwn being too easy. I find that interesting, but it's not really that damning. Just something to note.

@Rake: What is your opinion on Turaz? Does this conflict with Kantrip's case on him? Why or why not?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gaga originally drew my suspicion because of Ranmaru's post (which I questioned above). If he turned out to be Mafia then that would mean that I'd also have a second suspect (Ranmaru). It wasn't much to go off of, since, like Ran said, private chating with other townies is against the rules. But, if I could maybe get either one of them to slip up and maybe give me some solid evidence, We'd have our second most-likely culprit already found. The chances were small, but it was just too good a chance to pass up.

@Mari777: We haven't heard much from you lately. What do you think on the bandwagon on pawn so far? Do you think he's guilty or just nervous?
Indeed, like I said, townies can't privately chat with eachother, but keep in mind ANY PLAYER can't private chat with each other, unless they are mafia (who usually can speak privately in a quick topic) or Masons (who are usually town confirmed to each other, with a quick topic, my favorite role), or other roles similar to masons/mafia. I do want to know where you might have gotten the idea we might be able to speak privately. I have an idea but I want to see you bring it to the public yourself. Also, I as possible scum, wouldn't publicly say to GaGa (a possible buddy) "I'll tell you later in our scum QT lolz". Mafia wouldn't ever make such a mistake, unless they are newbies, or dumb. (It's happened before in a game on Mafia Scum, in fact the name that was leaked from the Scum QT was "Pink Lemonade", which is one I use on the QT's... I was a bit mad at that since at the time I was playing with Soup, the Moderator! Ha, bet Soup didn't notice this!)

Also, scum usually have daytalk, meaning they can talk during day play and night play. There wouldn't be a need to signal to their own mafia family/brethren unless they had night talk only (meaning after a lynch). I'm liking your thought process, as a growing newbie. Yet, I don't think you can find an easy slip up as that, especially from me, who is experienced. If it was from a newbie such as GaGa, then maybe. (Since they would be oblivious to that possibly) I find it to be wishful thinking on your part, and encourage you to try harder.

Also, I agree on Mari777 giving some opinions and her reason for her Badwolf Vote. I noticed she viewed during the time I voted for her but never posted.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
All I really have is that Rake came out of the gate voting for Xeroey for no real reason, and that's not exactly substance.
This is interesting. I also noticed this, and I don't think this is telling like you said. Although like I said, I feel that was just to demonstrate voting, instead of using it as a vote. I feel he is hiding behind his IC role a bit too much.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, i'm not a scumbag, like you. #hardbody

What's your opinion on Rake while you are here?

GaGa

Smash Journeyman

Well. The object of the town is to find mafia, so the more content/information posted, the better off the townies are.
I feel as though a mafia player wouldn't really create much actual 'content' but would generally scapegoat and try to 'act' like a townie.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake
Mentions Pwn bussing Gaga but being a too easy wagon so nah. But no mention of the Turaz case by Kantrip.
Because it wasn't of my immediate concern.
Two things. He mentions Kantrip and him usually butt heads, but why would they so damn early in the game? This is concerning because it seems like he is trying to wield some power struggle early, as a counter IC. Kantrip didn't do anything telling, and it seemed like Rake was trying to set up a situation and replies with "Oh must be because you are Canadian like me" which made me laugh alot but it doesn't really seem like it was something that could go anywhere. Slightly suspicious. Only slightly.
Because we always butt heads lol, no matter how early or late. This isn't any more complicated then I made it, It was odd to me because it just seemed so out of the blue. Like "here's a pat on the back, gj". It's not telling I was just asking. And I can assure you I wasn't setting up any situation, I was just curios. Now tell me, what sort of situation do you think I was trying to set up ? Why would I need to try to wield a power struggle so early ?
Then he mentions there was no reasoning for voting Bad Wolf. Yet he did say: "I do have this though". What was the purpose of saying that, if there was no particular reason?
Because i have a vote and I intend to use it. Just because it doesn't have a reason doesn't mean it doesn't have a purpose.
This question doesn't help him find scum, but it seems he's trying to gauge opinions of him. I really don't like the underlined. He's asking others to show what they'd suspect of him in the future. That isn't really helping at all. Them explaining on their reads on him is meh to me, but asking about what possible scum tells that they might see as scummy from him. One, that helps him avoid them. Two, that helps him gauge which people to fake stances on, since he did say "other people".
Does every question have to visibly help me find scum ? I'm not trying to gauge an opinion of myself by the way, or at least not in the sense of that was all I was interested in. I'm trying to gauge and engage people, if someone says "you haven't done anything worth being suspicious of" logically I want them to tell me in what sense they mean that, it can be very easy to fake thinking something is suspicious, but if I can gain insight into how they plan to read me, or other people, then I can have a better idea of their intent and how I feel about what they themselves post, in the long run, helping me find scum.
Rake is being very under the radar here. He is also hiding behind his IC role, using alot of examples to avoid really getting into the thread. "Kantrip, why are you being nice to me?" isn't good content, and I'd expect more from him. I can understand him not wanting to flood the thread to scare away newbies, but this is over-doing it. His questions are also not helping, and he doesn't have a strong stance of who to lynch. He just has a Bad wolf vote that is reasonless!! He also is gauging people for reasons that they may feel could be scummy coming from himself or others, and I feel he is trying to shift to another person to fake a stance on, but is taking too long to do so. He also never commented on Turaz, just on Pwn being too easy. I find that interesting, but it's not really that damning. Just something to note.
I haven't gotten "into " the thread yet because nothing has sparked my interest, and the long and short of it is I don't want to have to catalyst content all by my stoney lonesome. If I see something that interest me I'll push it, if not I'll have my opinions of current situations out when i have the time / have decided how I feel about them.
@Rake: What is your opinion on Turaz? Does this conflict with Kantrip's case on him? Why or why not?
[/quote]
Kinda feel like he made a bit of a stretch in order to join the pawn wagon, moreso that he fabricated the defensiveness thing in order to be on that wagon. Also didn't agree that pawn had been playing the "halp newb" card, but that's just my opinion of pawn's content. Like I said earlier pawn seems much to easy and I've liked a great deal of his responses to me in particular, I definitely don't agree with a pawn wagon at this point, and feel pretty confident in sticking him as a town read.
Back to turaz(as I seem to have got side-tracked) , I don't see how he found Gaga's "this will force content" to be mad shady, at that time in RVS the pawn wagon was completely illegitimate and it was started by Gaga, if anything he should have been more concerned over my OMGUS wagoning of said vote, due to the fact it may have catalysted the first of the pawn wagons, not to mention I'd think he should have been concerned that you also jumped on that pretty quickly, so it feels fake that he would have an issue with the person who started an RVS wagon but not two people who were bluntly piling onto it.
My Reads:
------------------
Town
----------
Ran
Pawn
Null-town
--------
Kantrip
Xiroey
Null
-------
Wulf
Mari
Gaga
Null-Scum
---------
Turaz
I am however going to keep my vote on BW a little while, If i get around to it I'll play 21 questions with turaz to solidify my feelings on him.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

wow smashboards chunked that together lol.
*EBWOP*

My Reads:
------------------
Town
----------

Ran
Pawn

Null-town
--------
Kantrip
Xiroey

Null
-------
Wulf
Mari
Gaga

Null-Scum
---------
Turaz

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Well. The object of the town is to find mafia, so the more content/information posted, the better off the townies are.
I feel as though a mafia player wouldn't really create much actual 'content' but would generally scapegoat and try to 'act' like a townie.
But Rake hasn't really put much information up. As Ran and I noticed, he seems to be lurking and hiding behind his IC posts. The first real content he's posted is his #183 just now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Rake: I'm not sure if I can name anything specific, since actions can be judged either way based on context and their accomplishments.

I'm looking for something that doesn't add up. Maybe a post that comes off as a town post, but would better benifit mafia in the long run. I haven't found anything substantial yet, but I do have some theories.

Pawn seems pretty defensive in his posts. It's suspicious, but I believe it might also attribute to him being unsure of how to respond, due to his actions being analyzed more closely than others. His original posts were honest and nonchalant. When that started to draw suspicion he became more reactive/defensive.

He seems nervous, but whether it's a case of nervous townie not sure how to respond under pressure, or guilty mafia is unclear. I'd like to make a more solid conclusion about it myself, but right now it's too early to tell.

I'd like to hang back more and read a more responses. Maybe something else will pop up that catches my eye. That way, maybe my first random vote won't be quite so random (A little backing is better than no backing).

That's all I have for now.

:006:

By the way, question:

(Wow, I suddenly feel like a detective)
I really like this post. Town read on Xiroey.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I also like Ranmaru's recent content.

Reeeeeeeeads

Town
Xiroey - this is almost entirely from the post of his I quoted. It tried to get an inactive player to contribute something, it asked questions, it gave insight into how Xiroey is approaching the game, it gave some reads with reasoning, and it had all the stuff I love to see players give without being asked for it.
Ranmaru - I can see Ran is trying to get reads. He's asking lots of good questions and they have brought him to conclusions I agree with. No problems here.

Leaning Town
pawndidater - in my opinion, he has responded well to pressure. Didn't get flustered by people on him and in the face of adversity he continued to ask questions and try to find out more from other players
GaGa - has been honest with basically everything and has shown that he is interested in finding scum. I like the openness and don't see shady intent behind it

Null
Mari - hasn't been around enough
Badwolf - hasn't been around enough

Leaning Scum
Rake - has been helpful with IC posts, but hasn't provided much meaningful content outside of that. Kind of ignored key conflicts in the thread until forced to address them by other players

Scum
Turazrok - sheeped Ran to justify voting pawn, but he ended up making up reasoning that didn't even apply to pawn which proved Turaz was just looking to join the wagon and his heart wasn't in it. He has been failing to respond to my points against him or the questions I have asked him recently, and his content since pressure has been on him has degraded to non-serious posts. This is an example of a poor reaction to pressure which is just making his badly justified jump onto pawn all the worse.

I would love if some other newbies could comment on Turaz and take a look at the points that have been brought up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
GaGa is trying to gather information, but he seems to be over thinking it a bit. He picking up the smallest of details, such as when I confirmed, and trying to worm it into an accusation. He might even be drawing fire off of himself by providing fuel to the Pawn-hate fire.
Underlined, let me clear this up. I noticed he said he targeted you due to an assumption, but this doesn't seem like he was trying to implicate you as scum for confirming as soon as the other. Consider Rake and Kantrip's answers to my question about people confirming late. Really, you can't actually tell who is scum and town by when they confirm. You might be able to in a quick aim mafia/skype mafia game, but not in forum mafia. Rake said that PM's can be randomized, so people might get it at different times. Yet, it would be understandable for GaGa not to know this, he only had little to go on. Picking up small details isn't bad, you have to rack up the small details before you see the whole picture, you must be annoyed by him picking up such a small detail from you, but townies sometimes do catch on to weird things all the time. Seeing his answers to my questions to him, over-thinking and going deep into possible scum leads, seems to be connected to his love for psychology and puzzle/strategy. This would mark him as fine in my books, but it totally doesn't clear him as he thinks it does, but it's understandable for him to think it's simpler than it really is.

Bold I will explain in the next quote.

You seem almost too paranoid. Why would revealing your intentions make you a target?
Like I said, townies can also be paranoid of night kills. After explaining his actions, his actions were justified and my curiosity was satisfied. He himself knew that he'd be able to explain himself, and thought he would be a possible night kill after being able to show he wasn't faking anything to serve an evil agenda. It is possible for GaGa as mafia to say all this so he CAN be read as town and left alone, which means this is null, and is wifom. Null means that it can be either town or mafia, but it's not a solid lead to go off because it won't show you which exactly it is.

What are your thoughts on this? How does this affect your read on GaGa?

Ah, here is something you should know. In my first mafia game (I was mafia), my buddy, Sephiroth, told me to help town, always. So, mafia may want to hurt the town, but it would be beneficial to help town, and also help town destroy it self in the process. So Mafia can give content, it's just weaker mafia players may lurk to avoid their inabilities to fake content to show in thread. So don't always expect mafia to 'not want to create content', some may even be enthusiastic to create content as mafia, as I was in my first game!

What do you think of this explanation?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know the font size got so small. ;-;

Anyways, Rake I'll get to you in a moment. I'm eating.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Rake is training me because he's either fake reading scum/ I'm bad at arguing/ he's dumb.
His appraisal of me as scum seems circumstantial at best and he's reading way too deeply into silly **** I post at 4 in the morning. I don't think he's scum, he's just going too ham on too little.

Also not a hundred percent sure but I thought I answered a few of banana man's questions :/ will go back and check

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
@Ran, well now I understand what GaGa was saying. He seemed suspicious to me, but probably because he was thinking differently. Granted, he's not completely off the hook, but I'll let him go.

On the other hand, the evidence against Turaz is stacking up. I'm not going to restate anythin that's already been said against him. His #190 is kind of damning.

...(how do I bold on mobile?)
Vote: Turazrok

Turazrok

Smash Master
Again the only evidence against me is that I was fixated on GaGa starting the wagon instead of the people jumping onto it, and the fact that you claim I don't provide evidence for most of my points, which while perhaps a poor way to argue, not damning in and of itself. Conversely Pwn is ironically jumping on the train against me by pointing out a post it seems like he didn't even read :/

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
I don't even address Ran anywhere in that post wtf.
Sorry, Rake. I mix them up in my head, what with the shortness and beginning with r.

Again the only evidence against me is that I was fixated on GaGa starting the wagon instead of the people jumping onto it, and the fact that you claim I don't provide evidence for most of my points, which while perhaps a poor way to argue, not damning in and of itself. Conversely Pwn is ironically jumping on the train against me by pointing out a post it seems like he didn't even read :/
There' more than just that though. You've been lurking most of the time and when you do talk, it's just to agree with someone and not even say why. I did say 'kind of' damning. It's mad shady.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have said why before, generally I get reprimanded for it. And since when is lurking scummy? I mean if lurking was scummy at that point then why isn't anyone taking jabs at Badwolf? Who has said literally nothing of import.

And aren't you just agreeing with Ran and Rake?

Rake's point on me being essentially, that I'm bad at arguing and therefore scum

Not very convincing tbh.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I am agreeing with them. Is that a problem?

But it's not just lurking. It's also the fact that just about everything you've posted has been either jumping on a wagon or something vague and nonchalant. Why aren't you digging? Why aren't you joining conversations?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hmmm.

Odd mention of Badwulf seeing as he isn't actual here.

Which is the difference between you two, Turaz.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Turaz, am I scum for "readin too deeply " into whatever silly stuff you have posted ?
You say my points against you are circumstantial / reachy , so which points are those ?
Do you think Ran's reasoning for voting you is any more legitimate ?
lastly , are you town ?

Top Bottom