• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 24 - SMT: Devil Survivor LAW IS VICTORIOUS #1 CHAOS LOSES AHAHAHAH

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
make sure to bold your votes mate.

try to use and EBWOP to do so, else that vote doesn't count

like so:

Vote: Gaga

Unvote

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Christ, I can't get enough attention, can I?
@pawndidater2: What do you think of Rake's OMGUS vote on you? How about Ran asking you about GaGa's question?
Rake is perfectly legitimate at this point. Again, with little to nothing on the table, it's to be expected.

As for Ran, he is merely investigating, attempting to get information on me that could be useful in the future. Also normal.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kantrip, why are you being nice to me ?
Why did you ask him this?

Could you please spell my name right?
GaGa, what did you think of Pwndiator asking this while you were questioning him? Why haven't you continued your investigations?

I'd like to see how he responds to continued pressure, but I don't think now is quite the time for it.

Speaking of, Unvote.
Why don't you think it's time for pressure now? Do you have enough of an opinion on him for it? Do you have a read on him?

Vote : GaGa
HEY BRO. Don't expect me to hold your hand all the way. You got to put in some effort! You understand what the premise of mafia is, right? In fact, I want you to tell me what the meaning of mafia is in your own words.

I also want Mari and Pwndiator to answer this.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Why did you ask him this?

Because usually me and Kantrip but heads.

Why don't you think it's time for pressure now? Do you have enough of an opinion on him for it? Do you have a read on him?
I haven't seen anything worth keeping my RVS vote on him for

as an aside, I do have a Vote: Badwulf.

I don't have an opinion on much right now, kinda just gonna let the thread work at it's own pace and figure it out as I go. My read on pawndidater is null.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Son I am on a mobile gimme a break.
DIS GUY. Just do it later man when you have time and a computer. I can wait. I have the time. :cool:

@Rake: So? Did it seem un-town-like of him to be not butting heads with you EARLY on? Also why Badwolf?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Votecount 1.2:
GaGa [2] Turazok, Potassium
Xiroey [0]
Turazok [0]
Mari777 [1] Ranmaru
pawndidater2 [1] GaGa
Badwolf [1] Rake
Ranmaru (SE) [1] Badwolf
Potassium (IC) [1] Xiroey
Rake (IC) [1] pawndidater2

Not Voting:

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Badwolf: Please elaborate on what you like about pawndidater's response. Be specific, quote townie things, explain them. Thanks.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
GaGa, what did you think of Pwndiator asking this while you were questioning him? Why haven't you continued your investigations?

I think that Pwnd is being very vague and nonchalant,
I was waiting on him to post more before I made my move.

The whole reason I voted Pwnd is because "IF I WERE MAFIA"
I wouldn't want to be the first post, nor the last.

Pwnd confirmed his role several minutes after the second person confirmed his,
and since I have no information other than a gut feeling he's mafia, I gave him my vote.
I was the first to post because I had no reason to fear being lynched, I am not mafia.
Likewise, why would mafia draw attention to himself by targeting someone else early?
it was too obvious IMO.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think that Pwnd is being very vague and nonchalant,
I was waiting on him to post more before I made my move.

and since I have no information other than a gut feeling he's mafia, I gave him my vote.
I was the first to post because I had no reason to fear being lynched, I am not mafia.
Likewise, why would mafia draw attention to himself by targeting someone else early?
it was too obvious IMO.

This is true. Mafia do well when they achieve a balance of not too early, and not too late. Yet, not all will be thinking about "oh am I too early? OH NOES I MIGHT BE TARGETTED", especially newbies. They may be totally oblivious to people waiting on them, and may just enter whenever. Yet I feel all newbies may do this, regardless of alignment. Once they have a little more understanding, though, this may come to mind. Yet, mafia can also benefit from being early as well. If they are here early, they can possibly get credit of being here, and they can be able to form the town to their liking. Yet they face the difficulty of keeping a consistent presence with their fake 'early game' presence. It's also easy to come in later after RVS has progressed, and give assessments on those that have already been participating in the RVS. This means that some have to shake up the RVS a bit to be able to progress it.

I also noticed you waiting, and was wondering why. Here are two things I noticed about you: You stated along with your vote on Pwndiator, that the vote would force content whatsoever. This negates the purpose of the vote, which is pressure. Don't reveal the intents of your vote until after you get a reaction that satisfies your curiosity. The second, I realized you asked me why I voted for Pwndiator, but you never followed up with it. Why didn't you? Why were you wondering about the reason for my vote?

Now I am interested. What interests you about mafia, and the concepts you have talked about? Where did you get this knowledge from?

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
The reason I said "this will force content" is because I wasn't sure if newbies would automatically assume I was mafia because I had no 'real' reasoning.
I decided to be....cautious. But not cautions enough to state my full intentions for giving him my vote right away.
Likewise my post, though short, had two objectives. One was to pressure(though not too hard as to influence others heavily, because I have no real proof that he's mafia and didn't want to waste a lynch if others bandwagoned and he was in fact town).
And the second was as I stated. Content. Content was much more important than pressure at that point. At least to me, lol.
I knew stating my objective would not interfere with either goal, so I had no reason to cover it up.

There was no rush for me to question your intentions, and I assumed since you were an experienced player you were helping me pressure or had a similar mindset as I. Since there was not much content yet, your reasoning couldn't have been too convoluted IMO so I resolved to wait until you explained yourself or I had a stronger reason to question your motive.

I am interested in mafia because the premise of the game gets me off. I love psychology, and logical analysis.
I have never played mafia, but based on the rules I came to my own conclusions/assumptions about how to play and how other plays might play.

Another reason I have been reluctant to go into full detail, was to prevent myself from being a target.
In explaining myself, I hope I haven't targeted myself for a night killing 0___o.
I'm hoping that someone might have a skill that saves me or something...
Although ultimately my goal is to WIN, and as long as my death leads to a mafia member getting caught, so be it.

:D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My vote was indeed to pressure Pwndiator. There was a growing wagon, the bigger the wagon, the more real the reaction. Your answers justify your actions, thank you. I think you will like Mafia alot if you like psychology and analysis. Also, don't think too much on the night kill. The night kill choice is solely left to the mafia, so you are really in their hands and can't do nothing about it. Don't let that stop you from doing whatever you are doing. It's better to be townie and be obvious townie, then trying to avoid a night kill.

I have been making a re-cap of what Kantrip and Rake have been explaining as to the concepts of the game (and it's sort of a copy paste from a whiel ago). If you are interested in taking notes, feel free to take your time reading it. It's a doozy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Xiroey, you said you were going to take notes, right? You can start with this. In fact, I want all the newbies to try taking notes of it and giving me back what they can summarize in their own words. Kantrip and Rake you can add to this if you'd like. It's a copy paste from a while ago, and I added a few things. Enjoy!

Premise

The premise of the game is simple. At it's core, there is a town, and usually there has been a killing during the night, which riles the town up and they start discussing, questioning, and even lynching to actually get some progress going in finding the criminals who did the killing. If there isn't a pre-game kill which would have riled them, then pretend there was, or just assume there is Mafia (Bad guys) in the town that we are looking for as Town (The Good guys).

Game wise, everyone will get their role sent to them privately, and is usually randomized, so everyone has an opportunity to randomly aqcuire a role they may like, or may not. :troll: The good guys (Town) won't know who the other Towns-Men are, because they only know their own alignment. The bad guys know who the other bad guys are (if there are more than one) because that way they can work together to discuss plans/strategies to hide from the town and destroy them.

Now then. The Town usually wake up, and discuss/vote/lynch during the day. Discussion involves who people find suspicious, and questioning those they find suspicious, and even voting their suspicions. Games start during the day, usually in normal setups. So expect to start during day. Then, after a lynch is set, night falls, and the Townies go to sleep, while Power Roles and The Mafia will be out at night. The Mafia stay up at night to kill the Townsmen, one by one. (One per night) Power roles stay up to find information about the whole town in general, depending on what they can do. Power roles in my opinion, should not lie just because they are a power role. Here is an example of how lying can go wrong:

Mafia Newbie 10:

You shouldn't really read any further unless you want to confuse yourself. I'll give a summary. Basically, Vanderzant was town. I was the mafia. Third post shows Acrostic's reasoning for believing why Vanderzant may have been scum, yet, this lie cost Town the game. Why? Because Glyph came in, and put the final vote on Vanderzant giving scum the game. So please, don't lie as town. Even as a power role.

RVS

We have started what is known as the RVS (random voting stage). We are in a low information period because scum already know who they are, and even have a rough idea of what power roles may or may not be in the game. It is now town's job to root them out. Because the start of the game leaves us with no information to start with generally the way to start is to begin voting and questioning other people to see if you can catch them doing something scummy (scummy actions being acts that a scum player is more likely to do then a town player).

STANDARDS

I have standards, but I won't tell you them. You know what Town (The good guys) has to do, and what Mafia (The bad guys) want to do. You act accordingly to the role you were given, and I'll judge if your play is satisfactory. Noobytownscumguy: "But wait, ... I don't know. ; _ ;" That's fine, just check the rest of this post!

LYNCHING

First, let's count how much people there are. There are 9 people, which means the majority is half that number plus 1. So 9 alive, 5 to lynch. What "5 to lynch" means, is 5 individual votes on one person, to lynch. The sole purpose for Townies to be awake, is to find The Mafia (The bad guys), via lynching. That's the power of the Townies, while the power of The Mafia is killing one person per night. This is why, voting is important. Usually, you should use your votes on the people you believe are suspicious, and along with the reason you believe so. This way, other townies can be able to see your point of view with why you believe that person to be The Mafia, and may also vote along with you. Keep in mind that The Mafia may also vote along with you to have the sense of belonging to the town as well. This may be confusing, just remember that The Mafia's sole purpose is to survive, even with one sole member, so voting their own Mafia Member would benefit them in the long run if it would give them Town Credit.

Yadda yadda yadda, and blam. Somehow, you have 3 votes on scummymctowndude. The pressure is on him, and now he is working his butt off to defend himself. It is in town's best benefit to hear him out, because you may have thought his mindset was a Mafia Mindset, yet may have been a Town Mindset in which was thought in a different angle. Town should be able to explain their mindset's easily, since Town usually don't lie. They should always have reasons for why they do things. If they don't, (and are Town), then they should try better next time.

Now, someone else votes along (with reason) and puts 4/5 votes on that person. He is most likely getting lynched. He just got put at L-1, which means "1 vote to lynch". Just think of it as "Lynch -1" when Lynch = 5, and it's at 4. Uh oh. It's time to claim.

CLAIM and HAMMERS

What should one do at L-1? Claim. Should people hammer after someone claims? NO! You read the claim and think before doing so, same as you look both ways before crossing the street. You take the claim with caution. Claim your role, and flavor.

Townmcscumdude: I'm Willy Wonka, Town Inventer.
Situation: Townies think, and might let him live since he can be useful. Mafia might kill him at night, so would be ok to let him be and get another chance to lynch someone else.

Townmcscumdude: I'm **** Dastardly, Vanilla Townie.
Situation: It's A-Ok to go ahead with lynching him because he isn't a power role, may be lying about his role (since Vanilla Townie is easy to claim as Mafia) and Mafia now won't have a reason to guess at his role nor kill him. The 5th vote would be the HAMMER.

THE HAMMER
Hammering means that when you hammer (the final vote), you finalize the lynch, and it freezes up. This means there is NO going back on the lynch, it's done. This is why when you vote, you better be voting as if you are holding a trigger to that person's head, and are ready to shoot the gun. That's how serious you should be in voting, during the middle of the first day, and the end of it.

COUNTER CLAIMING

Townmcscumdude: I'm Alladin, Town Cop.
Situation: Ok, now this guy claims a role which should be confirmed town. What should town do? They wait for anyone else to Counter Claim this person, or have everyone say "Not Cop" to confirm that this person is a Legit Cop. Why should one wait for a Counter Claim? This person may be mafia trying to lure the Power Role out. And guess what? If this person is Mafia, and you are the Town Cop (or whatever role that person is claiming to be), that person is lying and YOU SHOULD COME OUT to grant him death. No hiding to get more confirmations of reads. Example of a person hiding as cop:

Bad Idea Mafia 4:

This is just the end game, yelling at the person who didn't counter claim scum. It was a scum win because of this. So remember, if someone claims YOUR ROLE, you come out. An eye for an eye. 1 for 1. 1 for 1's don't work in LoL, but here they do. Why? I'll talk about that in the next section.

ADVANTAGES OF TOWN AND MAFIA

Generally, The Town have the advantage in numbers, yet they don't know who the other town are. The advantage of the Mafia, is information. They are usually low in number in comparison to the Town, yet they know who the other Mafia are, so they can usually wiggle around the town. Example?

Think of Fire Emblem (Role Playing Strategy Game), and how Greil had him, Shinon, and Gatrie roam about in a three-man team, because they know smaller numbers = more room to run/manuever/take out men quickly. Shinon and Gatrie were pretty damn good at what they did, and Greil was a ****ing monster. This helped the rest of the Mercaniries take off some heat while in pursuit, because the greil pack would devastate the enemies while being in the shadows. This is sort of how the advantage for Mafia works, except their The Bad guys, and their enemies are The Town.

For town, it's easy to see. Since we don't know who other towns are, we'll have to lynch people without really knowing their alignment. We may be confident, yet we won't know until the mod posts the flip. This is why for town, it's good to have numbers, because we may have been very wrong, and for us to find mafia we may need extra chances, especially since we have low information at first. Eventually as the numbers get closer together, the town will be gaining more information and should be able to find The Mafia if they try hard enough, and are right enough. :cool:

1 v 1:
So, why are 1 for 1's good? Because let's say with 9 people... a person claims your role? A 1 for 1 is very good because you only gave up 1 Town, to find 1 Mafia. (Instead of lynching alot of town before finding mafia). Bam, if you come out, this becomes 7 people with 1 mafia in it. (If there were only two, which usually it is). This keeps the Town up in numbers, while nerfing the Mafia to less numbers without the Mafia messing about in the town before it happened. Sure, you are town cop that wants to confirm more reads. You don't need to, you just essentially, got a guilty on scum when this happens. When you get a guilty, you SHOULD COME OUT THAT DAY AND WITH TIME to discuss. Just trust me bro, it's better that way. :smirk:

Problems towns face:

Townies have no information. Remember this. So, townies don't truly know someone is scum until they get the mod flip. This means that townies can be convinced out of their own scumread if enough time passes between their proclamation to lynch their scum read and the mod flip. (There is also the butterflies, which means you can't wait until that person is lynched and super hopefully flips scum so you can crack your beers or whatever you celebrate with and cheer! :cool:) If they are doubtful of their read, this may also be easier for them to be convinced. Newb townies might not get with the program at first, since being mafia may be more fun for them. Usually, a newbie who is really into their role may be mafia. Yet this is not always the case. Townies may just really like being the good guy, and may be accused of being enthusiastic scum. It happens. Anyways, townies may not always be right. Townies even may be doubtful of their own reads.

Mafia may face the problem of being guilty of their own role. This may then turn into dis-interest of the game, and you should be able to tell this. If they post less, or don't have a strong passion as usual, this may be concerning. When it comes to newbies, they may be dis-interested in their town role. Don't entirely rely on this, as mafia may be the same way as well. You can't really tell until you really know the person and their ins and outs.

What you should do

Townies should try to push on any lead they have, even if they are doubtful. Townies need confidence, and a deep understanding of what mafia want to do to be able to find them in the first place. When the townie is really confident and lynches wrong, he must see the error of his ways, and re-evaluate his reads (and bite on his own pride if he always thinks he is right), to then find the mafia. He should look at the wagon, to see who else joined and why. Try to pick out the scum off of the wagon. Remember, scum want to lynch all those who are not themselves, so you might find one with you. Yet, don't expect all scum to be on the wagon. Expect some not even to be voting. If you see one not voting as often, that may be something to be concerned about. It's a cycle.

Like so:

Now, there might be some reasons for you having weak leads. One reason may be that some of the scum are lurking, and at least one may be just really townie to you. It happens. Another reason may be that the scum are entirely lurking, and aren't even trying. This is the point to start looking at lurkers and lynching them. You may find super scummy reasons to lynch someone when you are town, yet find out that most of the scum were just the lurker options you never tried due to, prioritizing scummy people over lurkers.

Discussion:
Now, if discussion is low and there is low activity, it is your job as a townie to get more discussion in the thread. If you see someone lurking by, poke at them (but not too many times, as we all do have lives) within reason. For example, if a person has viewed multiple times during the day, it's fine to call them out. If they posted else where and not here and viewed, and left, poke them. If they are just now viewing, wait until they either post, or leave to see if you need to poke them. Of course, if they post, there is no need to try and call them out. If more than 2 or 3 people are lurking, then it's possible more people then there are scum (if the number of scum is 2 or 3) are lurking, meaning it may also have some town there. Then this is now an overall lurking problem, and you have to poke them as well to get in the thread! In the case of town lurking, they are either un-interested, or lazy. (Or busy, who knows). Try to get them involved! Now, it may be easy to do this, so remember to be contributing yourself instead of always calling out people. People do accuse those who do this as activity police, but don't let that stop you! If there is no discussion in the town, then there are no chances for mafia to slip up with what they are saying. Get people to discuss, and ask questions, and make conclusions.

Yet, the most important thing for you to do is to use the tools available to you as whatever role you are. You must use it wisely. Now, for power roles, they have more tools to use at night, so they should act carefully during the day to not be picked as suspicious, and use their role wisely at night to find mafia. Now, your next question may be: What is the tools available to Vanilla Townies? I will answer that in the next section!

Tools of a Vanilla Townie

The Vanilla Townie only has his voice and his vote. This means, that you have to use your ONLY tool, your vote, to your advantage. Yet, you don't have to act carefully as PR's do! You can act more aggressively and be careless as a Vanilla townie. You have nothing to hide, and nothing to keep safe (a power), so you have nothing to lose! Do everything possible you can think of, to find Mafia! The town is essentially your play-ground. So, you use your vote however you think will get you mafia. You can hop from person to person voting to gain reactions, or you can reserve your vote and give more assessments then pressure. Or, you can do both. Sometimes, others will do the pressure voting before you, and you might see something suspicious without having to do all the work before hand, and just instantly have a 'reserved' vote and case, instead of jumping around yourself. Sometimes people won't be doing that, and you'll have to do that before you can find the scum.

The Voice part comes with voicing your opinions. Don't dilly dally on this. Don't focus entirely on the pressuring and questioning. You need to contribute with some conclusions afterwards, don't expect others to do that for you. Then, with opinions, comes your thoughts on who to lynch, and who to keep (your town reads). You don't HAVE to release your town reads, but you can release those who you want to protect/buddy. There may be someone you strongly and passionately feel that is town, and you want to yell to the GODS AND THE HEAVENS THAT EVERYONE IN THE TOWN IS STUPID FOR trying to lynch them. Go ahead if that is how you feel. Try not to get too emotional though, but feel free to bring in the passion.

CONCLUSION
I think I covered everything that you should know for now. Remind me to cover end-game (not post-game) and Lylo/Mylo sometime during the day. Don't ask me if you haven't even read this post lolz. READ IT MOFO.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I have created a Moderator Thought QT if any outside player is interested in viewing. It is not a normal Green Room, and will contain far more analysis, especially on newcomers. This QT will be revealed in end-game.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
@Badwolf: Please elaborate on what you like about pawndidater's response. Be specific, quote townie
things, explain them. Thanks.
Oh, sorry, I kind of missed. that. I didn't really mean anything, I just don't know who to vote for. Not really anything on the table yet.
He's nonchalant, unworried, and entirely open. IMO that's best townie.

it was too obvious IMO.
So does post placement have a larger part in your reads?

:applejack:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How will voting for Rake dissuade him from 'gettin in your biz'?

curious.
Ok, so GaGa asks Pwndiator a question.

Could you please spell my name right?
He avoids the question (and growing wagon), and instead asks if his name can be spelled right. Is that all he cared about?

Yeah. Just a lapse in judgement on my part. I probably should have realised the importance of answering questions in a game about lies. >_>

At least I know that now.
This is the second time he has pulled out the newbie card when I wasn't even asking about his actions. He's relying on it alot, and it's suspicious. He doesn't seem to be suspicious of anyone, and so far feels Rake, me, and Gaga are all legit. He's not questioning or trying to find mafia.

Unvote Vote: Pwndiator

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@GaGa: What is your opinion on Badwolf's assessment of Pwndiator in his Post #98

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Badwolf: Why are you still voting me?

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so GaGa asks Pwndiator a question.
He avoids the question (and growing wagon), and instead asks if his name can be spelled right. Is that all he cared about?

This is the second time he has pulled out the newbie card when I wasn't even asking about his actions. He's relying on it alot, and it's suspicious. He doesn't seem to be suspicious of anyone, and so far feels Rake, me, and Gaga are all legit. He's not questioning or trying to find mafia.
At the time I thought it was rhetorical, and having nothing else on my mind, I asked if you could spell my name right. While I'm on the subject, if it's that hard, just call me 'Pawn'.

I've been ignoring all the votes against me because I haven't felt the need to be nervous. I feel that if I'm honest, nothing too bad can happen.

And I haven't been suspicious of anyone yet because I'm still looking for something to be suspicious of. All I really have is that Rake came out of the gate voting for Xeroey for no real reason, and that's not exactly substance.

There's my hand. So now I'll ask you a question. Why are you interrogating me so thoroughly? Even before I did anything you think is suspicious, you seemed to have been putting a spotlight on me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
There's my hand. So now I'll ask you a question. Why are you interrogating me so thoroughly? Even before I did anything you think is suspicious, you seemed to have been putting a spotlight on me.
I'm asking you questions because I see reason to ask them. I have also been asking others questions as well, not just you. You yourself were fine with it:

As for Ran, he is merely investigating, attempting to get information on me that could be useful in the future. Also normal.
You never stated the underlined here either. Are you trying to make things up as you go? You also seem to be too honest. You were over-justifying. That's my problem. (Newb mafia will try to be honest to seem like they are town) I mean, a simple "Yes, I think the question is legit, because____". You also never really gave an OPINION on it, you just said "yeah". What is your opinion of GaGa's entire play now?

What is your opinion on Badwolf and his vote on me?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: I mean, a simple "Yes, I think the question is legit, because ____". would suffice.

Addition in bold.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Xiroey. I saw you viewing. Any comments? (If you guys see someone view and leave and not post, feel free to poke at them)

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
He's nonchalant, unworried, and entirely open. IMO that's best townie.

So does post placement have a larger part in your reads?

:applejack:

Its suspicious to me, its TOO uncaring. Why isn't he trying to find Mafia?
Why isn't he defending himself when pressure is put on?

I feel as if mafia would only be THAT 'nonchalant' because he knows a big reaction would be suspicious.
I feel as though his actions are somewhat more of a mafia thinking like a townie, rather than an actual townie.

Placement is a factor, but not a big one.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Son I am on a mobile gimme a break.
You are also making me suspicious several reasons.

1: You only voted me once I put pressure on Pawn.
2: Even if you're on mobile, it has been quite some time since you've posted.
3: You've not really given any content or opinion, just a vote...an unexplained vote...

Turazrok

Smash Master
I voted GaGa because his first major action was to "force content" but really only helped to shift focus onto pwndidator for no discernible reason. Mad shady homie. Also Ran my dawg raises valid points about Pwn but yeah as I'm typing this out he's being SUPER defensive for really no reason after most people unvoted him. (After the train deal ye?)

Unvote Vote pwndidater

Turazrok

Smash Master
In an aside, I haven't been posting a lot because last night I had a paper to do / I just got back my fixed laptop..

I'll be being more active from today onwards

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
I'm asking you questions because I see reason to ask them. I have also been asking others questions as well, not just you. You yourself were fine with it:
But looking back you seem to be bringing me up a bit more than anyone else. I suppose you could be picking up more suspicious activity from me, but something feels off about it somehow.

What is your opinion of GaGa's entire play now?

What is your opinion on Badwolf and his vote on me?
GaGa is trying to gather information, but he seems to be over thinking it a bit. He picking up the smallest of details, such as when I confirmed, and trying to worm it into an accusation. He might even be drawing fire off of himself by providing fuel to the Pawn-hate fire.
Another reason I have been reluctant to go into full detail, was to prevent myself from being a target.
In explaining myself, I hope I haven't targeted myself for a night killing 0___o.
I'm hoping that someone might have a skill that saves me or something...
Although ultimately my goal is to WIN, and as long as my death leads to a mafia member getting caught, so be it.
This feels a bit over-acted to me.

As for Wolf, he hasn't given me any reason to suspect him. Maybe it's his defense of me that's making me think like that, but he hasn't done anything too suspicious. His vote on you is probably just a placeholder until there's someone especially suspicious in his eyes to change it too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll reserve judgement, Kantrip. Waiting for you bro. I'll give my thoughts once you bring the pow pow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But looking back you seem to be bringing me up a bit more than anyone else. I suppose you could be picking up more suspicious activity from me, but something feels off about it somehow.
Yes, I am picking up suspicious activity from you. How is that off? Who else could I 'bring up' instead of you? Why NOT you? Is there something I missed?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Pretty much what Ran just quoted. I don't know why he cares so much when someone is poking around in the RVS. Also he's changed the way he's addressed posts after being put under pressure from "halp newb" to things like #111 (Random thought. can you still multiquote?) He also has yet to try and find anything out himself besides asking Ran why he's being "targeted". Seems likes he's trying to look like something he's not

Top Bottom