• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Tourny's: How is ness+lucas?

xxtekkenxx

Smash Rookie
hello i am thinking about joining tournaments for the first time (heading towards team battles), where my friend and i play as ness and lucas, though i pretty much now main lucas, and he can play anything especially metaknight (probably would win the whole thing without me playing if he was metaknight, but that's not the point haha). well i just want to hear past events (other tourny's) how people who paired up as lucas and ness did. what are the tricks other team players can pull and with what characters againts ness and lucas (the disadvantages)? im thinking they'll try to chain grab the life out of us, but since it's teams i dont think that would happen often (pkt2 to save a friend lol). also any advantages of us being ness and lucas, like any moves you want to point out that would help us move up the tourny :D (dont worry we arent going to be playing the tourneys that you guys are going to! ^_^, so go on and let the secrets out for a fellow PK powa player!).

p.s.
our plan: SraightLeg

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Ness uses the Projectile Magnet Absorb thingy.
Lucas uses his PK Thunder.

Ness uses PK Fire to hit someone else.
Lucas uses his Projectile Magnet Absorb thingy on the resulting flames.

That's all I know off the top of my head.

Oh, here's a good video of Lucas, Ness, and Lucas+Ness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzwvODGylws

Levitas

the moon
Be careful if you're entering a tournament scene as any low tier character. It's important to know ALL matchups well to be able to hope to do well.

Top Bottom