• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Smash, decided to join

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Howdy-doo folks, I'm pretty new to the world of Smash, but I felt bored and I decided to expand my horizons a little by getting an account here. I'm not much of a competitive player, I'm still learning the ins and outs of Ultimate, but I figured no harm no foul in joining the Smashboards fun.

Call me Pink Yoshi! I'm a lady who's getting accustomed to Smash Ultimate during a rough time in my life. I recently unlocked the full roster of Ultimate by spamming many side-b's with Isabelle, and I'm finally going to the lab with her and Corrin to hone my skills. It's going...mediocrely, but no-one said learning Smash was easy. I always felt that Corrin and Isabelle were pretty underrepresented in the Smash community and I figured I'd like to take them up as my two mains. Once I get the DLC (if ever) I'll probably pick up Byleth too.

I haven't played a Fire Emblem game yet by the way :4pacman:

Smash aside, there's only one word that can fully describe me, and that is: Caitlin

"What? Who?" you ask. Well, look at my pfp. The girl there is Caitlin from the cartoon 6teen, and she's a major comfort character for me. She's been that way for many many years. The trouble is she's about as obscure as cartoon characters get. Oh well, obscure comfort characters is nothing new for me. I'll probably talk more about her in future threads, because if I were to start now we'd be here forever.

Anyway, I'll try my best to hang around for the current state of Smash. Even though Ultimate's hypecycle is over, I still sense there's a lot to talk about. So catch y'all later! :happysheep:

Top Bottom