• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* Smashtality 1 & 2 Team Matches

Sensei

Smash Lord
After finally getting my hands on the original Smashtality tape, I am now able to upload the Grand Finals from teams. I will upload the matches on Google Video and from Smashtality 2 shortly, but for now, enjoy these videos :bandit:

Call me the master of procrastination because I finally got the Smashtality 2 vids up! FYI, Loser's Finals of Smashtality 2 were not recorded.

Smashtality
Grand Finals - Dave & Zang VS. Wes & Marcus

Match 1
Youtube
Google Video

Match 2
Youtube
Google Video

Match 3
Youtube
Google Video

Match 4
Youtube
Google Video

Match 5
Youtube
Google Video

Smashtality 2
Winner's Finals - ChuDat & Mew2King VS. Cort & Brookman

Match 1
Youtube

Match 2
Youtube

Match 3
Youtube

Match 4
Youtube

Grand Finals - ChuDat & Mew2King VS. Wes & Isai

Match 1
Youtube

Match 2
Youtube

Match 3
Youtube

Match 4
Youtube

Match 5
Youtube

Edit: Added Google Video Link

Edit: Finally ADDED Smashtality 2 VIDS!!!

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I must say. I normally don't like watching 2v2 videos, but these have to be the best ones I've seen. That fight was crazy as hell. All the way down to the last stock...

D1

Banned via Administration
God**** Sensei I thank you for showin us these matches they're AMAZINGLY NICE!

Upload part 2 quick! OMFG my fave set had to be the 5th set! It was like the most unpredictable! First, I think that Team Spam Jam were gonna be Marcus+Wes then outta nowhere the stocks GET MAD CLOSE OMFG and when the stage was @ Rock Formation thats IMO when things started to REALLY HEAT UP (near the end).

God****it Zang come back to smash T_T.

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Wes got outplayed in more than one of those matches. He really dissapointed me. The other team deserved their win. That short-hop laser is lethal...

technomancer

Smash Champion
Awesome matches... I thought Wes and Marcus had that last game covered when one of the Falcos spiked the other, but the spam was just too gay.

Top Bottom