• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New SKYPAL WA Thread (other too short)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeriLink

Smash Ace
Hey, this is Link. I was wondering if anyone out there might be looking for a possible roommate.

Also, spider, if you read this, call my cell. Thanks.

-Link

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
woah, you stopped playing WoW long enough to make a thread! O.O

If something crazy happens where i move out before college (highly unlikely) i'll let you know haha

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
You always mocked me for wanting to be in skypal =/

haha i dont know how you guys put up with me back then i was looking at some of my earliest posts the other day omg i was so the steriotypical noob, plus i'm really loud and used to get really angry in friendlies XD

now i just recognize the fact that i'm mediocre and try to have fun, but i'm still ridiculously loud... >_>
haha

Jem.

Smash Master
When were you guys around skypal, Gimpy and Eggz?
I was there from like.. 03-05ish. Used to team up with Silly all the time and average 3rd-5th place. I was really annoying too, considering I was only 13. And I Would Type Like Dis Because I Thought I Was Really Really Cool, nd mipelled tings. Stop copying me eggz NOW?

Eggz

Smash Hero
When were you guys around skypal, Gimpy and Eggz?
I was there from like.. 03-05ish. Used to team up with Silly all the time and average 3rd-5th place. I was really annoying too, considering I was only 13. And I Would Type Like Dis Because I Thought I Was Really Really Cool, nd mipelled tings. Stop copying me eggz NOW?

...just kidding.

The point is we're around them more now. And don't suck. And we don't actually want to be in SKYPAL. So calm down. Just because your a has been doesn't make you cooler than us. =]

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i didn't play when skypal actually had the skypal series of tourneys if thats what you are asking, but they are good friends of mine now i started after most people stopped attending haha

hanging out at josh's old place before his mom like burnt his house down or whatever with blair chris and henry, sometimes link, good times good times.

i gotta hang out with those guys more, and i intend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom