• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new pdale crew starting

HeartlessAngel

Smash Rookie
Sup everyone names jess, aka heartless angel. just letting everyone in palmdale know that im starting up a new crew so im looking for some smashers so we can train up and start hitting up some tourneys to better our skills. So far i have myself and maybe two others who might join if interested lemme know and we can get together and practice a little bit.

ps: u can hit me up on here as a PM or on aim drsikwitit

pss: and also taking any suggestions on names for the crew

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Congrats on living in the best possible smash community ever.

emerican

Smash Ace
believe it or not, palmdale crew consists of somewhere in the neighborhood of 30+ smashers.

basically... if you live in palmdale (lancaster, quartzhill, 661), you play smash, and you arent a d!ck, you're in. So in other words, Welcome to Palmdale crew :)

and thanks for that comment ryan, we take that as a very big compliment.

$ick

Smash Lord
Ya no reason to make a new crew when you've got like 3 or 4 ranked people 10 mins away from you, who seem to be pretty nice. And like 10 other good players.. Lucky.. heh.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
believe it or not, palmdale crew consists of somewhere in the neighborhood of 30+ smashers.

basically... if you live in palmdale (lancaster, quartzhill, 661), you play smash, and you arent a d!ck, you're in. So in other words, Welcome to Palmdale crew :)

and thanks for that comment ryan, we take that as a very big compliment.
Palmdale <3

Aesis

Smash Ace
Grats. Welcome to Palmdale Crew.
We need your name, address, phone number and sexuality for our cataloging purposes. Also, if you play Sheik, you can't be in the crew.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who plays Sheik nowadays anyway... pfft

In all seriousness, welcome to the community. If anything your smash skills will grow at a rapid rate and regardless of what character you main, you will gain almost all the experience you need to fight top tier characters XD cept for maybe Peach hehe. Yay.

REL

Smash Apprentice
If anything your smash skills will grow at a rapid rate and regardless of what character you main, you will gain almost all the experience you need to fight top tier characters XD cept for maybe Peach hehe. Yay.
You loser. **** and Manny both play Peach well. Palmdale has so many people, it's impossible to not play someone with a good any character. Except maybe Marth. Palmdale definitely needs a good Marth.

Aesis

Smash Ace
You loser. **** and Manny both play Peach well. Palmdale has so many people, it's impossible to not play someone with a good any character. Except maybe Marth. Palmdale definitely needs a good Marth.
**** quit! And Manny is a versatile sexy man. I like how you didn't refer to your bad self.

You're never around.
You break my heart. So you don't count! :(

Fabian: Peach is not Palmdale kryptonite. I have a new secret weapon for Peach, and it's almost ready to debut KEKEKEKEKEKE

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I hate spoiling things for people, but I hate young men named Aesis who refuse to give in to their natural sexual urges and give tool strokes to unsuspecting smashers while they play after being asked a million times in an attempt to multiply their mindgames by 20%, so I'll ruin it for everyone. Start your counter practicing, cause his secret weapon is.... Zelda? Wait, what? I thought you were being serious. Never mind, continue playing as normal. Zelda's a rang tang booty bang *****, and a bad Smash char at that. You may all return to your normal broadcasting...

The rest of Pdale owns though...

emerican

Smash Ace
I hate spoiling things for people, but I hate young men named Aesis who refuse to give in to their natural sexual urges and give tool strokes to unsuspecting smashers while they play after being asked a million times in an attempt to multiply their mindgames by 20%, so I'll ruin it for everyone. Start your counter practicing, cause his secret weapon is.... Zelda? Wait, what? I thought you were being serious. Never mind, continue playing as normal. Zelda's a rang tang booty bang *****, and a bad Smash char at that. You may all return to your normal broadcasting...

The rest of Pdale owns though...
no knivez posts in here plz.

$3 mm? :]
u challenge me or what? i accept either way.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
palmdale is probably the best place to live in socal for smash they got some cool people there and theyre good too. at least all the ones that ive played.

emerican

Smash Ace
haha wow, thanks for that romeo. that means a lot comming from someone whos been ****** everyone lately.

hope to see you all the 17th... and again the 24th at UCLA

Top Bottom