• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new lucas here, what up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4BLUNTED2ASSASSIN0

Smash Rookie
hey everybody, ive been lurking this board for awhile now but never posted. i made this trailer for an editing class, and the full length feature will be completed next month. these matches were filmed nov-jan with my college buddy Chaos Leader. I unfortunately cant play currently bc i had surgery on my left wrist (torn ligament) beginning of this month from a skateboarding fall back in june (yes i kept playng with a torn ligament in my wrist, im that hardcore). unfortunately the music got deleted because copyright issues, which sucks cuz i linked the visuals n music really well. but if any of u are wu-tang fans, its track 13 on the GZA/Genius' legend of the liquid sword album, so play that **** right when video starts and ull see what i mean. this trailer is lucas only, but my full length version will have him, star fox crew, pika n GW. hope you guys dig my style, i love lucas, he brutally murders all in his path. anyways, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnK34z5yVo

ps i dont know any of lucas' AT (new to this site) so if anyone could post some links to those instructional videos would be great, thanks.

Levitas

the moon
check the stickies for that stuff, tyr's guide is really good.

Any questions go in zman's Q&A

welcome to smashboards ^_^

Irsic

Smash Ace
oh snap levitas is a mod

RED NAME ON THE LUCAS BOARDS WATCH OUT

and welcome to smashboards

Irsic

Smash Ace
Too hard to give playing advice when we don't know what you're doing wrong.

Going to have to post full matches to be critiqued in the get your matches critiqued thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom