• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for SSBB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthvader

Smash Cadet
Hey, I have a friend who's wondering if the green koopa troopa should be in brawl?

I'm also wondering about thinking that these characters should be in SMASH Brawl?:

Sonic the hedgehog
Knuckles
Espio the chameleon
Megaman.Exe
Vyse from "Skies of Arcadia"
Wolf O'Donnell
Simon Belmont
Trever Belmont
and
Soma Cruz

what do you guys think?

kaid

Smash Master
Last I checked, you needed to provide detailed reasons why you support each character, or the thread gets locked.

There has to actually be enough material to discuss, after all.

JPW

Smash Ace
tell your friend to stp wondering.
There is no way in hell, and Green Koopa Troopa will be in brawl.
The red are far much more superior. And if Mario games, party games and games such as Mario Kart and Smash Bros. serve me well, Koopa Troopa shells make much better items then they ever do as characters.

There is no way, Koopa Troopa will be considered for a character. And if they do dare consider it, then by all means I can't wait for Petey Piranha or Thwomp.

Now because i'm bored i'll reply to your choices.

Sonic the Hedgehog - This guy is such a given. I can't imagine Sega or Nintendo ever saying no to such an offer. It's set in stone.

Knuckles- Sora said only 3-4 third party characters and only one character from that third party will be allowed. Given the fact Knuckles is a good choice, I don't see him in brawl just yet. Before you even consider Knuckles you should think of Robotnik or Tails.
Such as Sonic and Tails vs Mario and Luigi. Now that would be a classic.

Espio the Chameleon- ???? Who the hell is tihs? Never heard of him, look him up in Wiki later. But there's a chance if I haven't heard of him, pretty much no one has either.

Megaman.exe - I'm sorry but I still prefer Original Megaman. Man those were the days.. When is the first Megaman coming to VC god **** it. He's a good choice though and is most likely Nintendo's 3rd party 3rd pick. Because he's actually has a past with Nintendo.

Vyse- Never played skies of Arcadia. In fact it's never been released downunder to my knowledge. I know it was supposed to come to gamecube, but I don't remember seeing it in PAL. In fact last generation was pretty bad for Australian gamers, or PAL gamers for that. This Generation we're kicking ***. But anyway a guy from Skies of Arcadia is hardly likely. You have much better chance with someone from Golden Sun or Final Fantasy.

Wolf o Donell- It's funny in Smash Bros, and F-zero I love the McClouds. Yet when it came to Lylat Wars or Starfox Adventures, I never really cared much for Fox, or anyone.Though Fox does need an enemy he already has an ally.

Simon and Trevor Belmont: These guys are from Animal Crossing right? AC on GCN downunder didn't really hit off. So I can't really say anything. So I wont. If they get in, I guess they could be cool. We'll just have to wait. I have a feeling though these guys could just be space fillers if anything. After all half of us don't even know the future of Animal Crossing these days.

Soma Cruz- Once again i'm lost.

No offence but your only good wonders are Sonic and Wolf o' Donnell.
Keep on wishing. And hopefully we'll see them in Brawl. I know I want to see Sonic.

Croco

Smash Lord
Simon and Trevor Belmont: These guys are from Animal Crossing right? AC on GCN downunder didn't really hit off. So I can't really say anything. So I wont. If they get in, I guess they could be cool. We'll just have to wait. I have a feeling though these guys could just be space fillers if anything. After all half of us don't even know the future of Animal Crossing these days.

Soma Cruz- Once again i'm lost.
:urg: Simon and Trevor Belmont are from the Castlevania series.. they actually do have a slight chance. Simon has a greater chance though.

Soma Cruz is also from the Castlevania.. I think he is cool and all.. but Simon who is a vampire hunting Belmont and was in the first Castlevania game deserves to be in Brawl before Soma Cruz. Simon is Castlevania.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Knuckles chances are slim next to Sonic and Espio is a minor Sonic character = 0% chance

Hey why is noone at my Bulba thread?? Look down a little bit people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom