• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bounty-->S-Hunters Combo video Preview!!

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone again,I post here because me and the other members of my team are making a combo video called "New Bounty"...and now all the members are gonna play with their main characters ;).

DarkUsleon: Fox

One_Cool: Cap.Falcon

Hellsing: Sheik

Leos: Jigglipuf

Prailor: Ice Climbers

So..there you have the list of the members and I post the preview of the combo video too...so try to post your commentaries about this trailer ;).

Cyas :D!!

Youtube :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WA5eV2wwCE

Time:2:58

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I enjoyed watching the ice climbers and the captain the most; good preview video.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Seems pretty good quality is kinda bad, I def liked the ICs, Jigglys bair into rest and sheiks double upair into downsmash. Goods tuff cant wait for the combo video.

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot for all the commentaries and I hope to finish the combo video in the middle of April...so when I upload the combo video...I´ll post its URL in this forum too ;)!.

Cyas !

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
I do think the internal Ranking goes like this...

-Hellsing
-One_Cool/Prailor
-Usleon/LeoS

The song is falling apart. It's from a group called Zebrahead I think.

Thanks everyone for their commentaries =p

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
oh...
and to think i just came from vacation...
Abril...
why not say April?
'Cause we chileans speak spanish... and the video was made to originally debut in our chilean comunity. That's why it says "Abril" and not "April" :p

Thanks for all the comments...

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
jojojojojo...a lot of commentaries in a bit time :O...thanks to all for your oppinions and I hope that you Enjoy this preview and the full version too ^^.

Thanks again and Cya!!!

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lol@ic dair cg. this doesnt work if nana doesnt short hop. easly avoided by DI away and timed double jump.
other than that, great stuff.
waitingfor the full vid

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
lol@ic dair cg. this doesnt work if nana doesnt short hop. easly avoided by DI away and timed double jump.
other than that, great stuff.
waitingfor the full vid
Hi man...thanks for give us your oppinion and try to pay attention in the full video, because in there you`ll see more DI than the Trailer video ;).

Thanks to the other members for post their observations and I hope that you enjoy the full video too ;).

Cyas

Top Bottom