• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Falco / Fox) !!

HylianLord

Smash Ace
yep thats right. SS jr vs Lunin jr. LOOOL jk jk but yea here are some matches we recorded over spring break. his falcon is too good guys... watch it. yep critique is very welcome and also feel free to leave any comments.

Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Falco)
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Falco) 2
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Falco) 3

Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Fox)
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Fox) 2
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Fox) 3
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Fox) 4
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Fox) 5
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Fox) 6

(this match is funny)
Nemesis (Falcon) vs Zhu (Marth)

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
****, nemesis... crazy falcon. I love your falco zhu. But your fox..I dunno, doesn't short hop much. I have that problem too.

haha at fox match 1 on FoD, almost went to sudden death XD

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
I need some advice. In match 6. Does anyone know how to avoid those consecutive shines? I mean is there a way to always grab the ledge instead of falling off? Zhu is such a tech genius. Thanks for uploading zhu.

If only ss would post on smashboards haha.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I need some advice. In match 6. Does anyone know how to avoid those consecutive shines? I mean is there a way to always grab the ledge instead of falling off? Zhu is such a tech genius. Thanks for uploading zhu.
Since falcon has such high traction to the stage its really hard for him to escape shine combos. The best thing I can tell you is you can either try to crouch cancel and tech-roll out of them, or just DI away or something. I usually can't get out of it because its usually Zelgadis doing that stuff to me, haha.

audreyh

Smash Ace
depends how far falcon is away from the ledge at the time of the shine. either CC if you're close to the edge or DI away if youre far enuf. just try and make the end of the shine lenth just off the edge, you'll grab it.

like in match 6, falcon was really close to the edge at the last shine so it might've been impossible to CC and grab the ledge

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
wow these matches are great

both very impressive and skilled

the falcon honestly never misses a gentlmen which is really good

and the falco is fast and chains his waveshines really well to maintain pressure
'

good matches guys

Top Bottom