• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help

Mr.Mixshow

Smash Rookie
i need help agaisnt samus iam getting owned and i dont know wat 2 do and iam only takeing help from pros cos this sumus is was like

Tijaro

Smash Cadet
Is there a certain technique or a particular move that is giving you the trouble?
Wavedashing? Meteor smashing?
Or is your opponent just outmanuvering you?
Some more information might help us figure out the situation...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The guys are right. You gotta put more info into what you're having troubles with. Like, are they spamming you (such as shooting too much missles/beams), wavedashing, or what?

We can't help you unless you spill more info.

Mr.Mixshow

Smash Rookie
oo alrite i need help edge garuding how to keep sumus close so i dont get missled 2 death and any good combo u think would help me out

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Yeah I used to have problems with samus too, in fact I still kinda do. But I use mainly falco so I started spamming more lasers, I wouldn't let samus charge her ball, and I wouldn't let her touch the ground, oh and I would reflect every missile and shot. But depends what character do you use??? If you use peach I can't help you, but my friend can, he is a pro in Mexico.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Samus can be a problem for Peach. But you can be a bigger problem to her. here is a few things I want you to work on if you want to get better at this match.

When you hei her off the stage, if she is far away and below the stage coming back, throw turnips. if they connect a good 2 to 3 times you can send her backing. If she is abouve you, create a wall of turnips and throw them at her.them when she comes down slowly, hit her with a N-air or some else to keep her off, If he is hanging on the edge, Float over it and do a FC to D-air, then N-ar her for the kil (time it)

when you fight her on the ground, at times you have to be evasive with her. watch for missles, its always good to have a turnip in your hand and follow up with a combo.. Use the FC techs, to take her out and make the match hard for her. Samus cant really do much about that. Also be patient when fighting her. Watch how the samus moves. watch how they aprroch you and all.

If getting comboed, DI away
If samus throws you down, DI away from her cause she will hit you with a N-air
Move alround alot, wave dash, Dashdance, and Use FC techs, try not to stay still so much. Confuse them in your movement
Watch for her missles, if you have to retreat go ahead and get some space from her, then you think you got it, go back into the fight. notying wrong with running away and getting space
Mix up your grabs and dash attacks.
Dont crouch cancel aginst samus too much, you will get owned for it hardcore.
mindgames buddy. Use goodmindgames to own.

this is all I have for you right now, anymore questions, feel free to ask, I'll be more than happy to help you

Mr.Mixshow

Smash Rookie
thx dark peach i might be back here after i face him i think this well help me out

Top Bottom