• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help with pk thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
whenever i try to do pk thunder, i alwasy go up at a 90 to 45 degree angle kinda like a slash ( / )

how do i go straight to the side like this?

i can never make the ball turn that tight, but in combo vids i see people do it!!!! THEY EVEN CAN MAKE IT ANGLE DOWNWARDS!!!! HOW DO YOU DO THAT?????

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Lol, nice drawing. I see what you're trying to say and stuff.....

Anyway, going straight with PKT2 is easy, kinda hard to explain though.
Uhhhh.......

You know how you do the 45/90 degree angle PKT2? After the PKT starts, you loop your contol stick at a quick pace? Try....... making the PKT go up higher a bit more, then loop it towards Lucas.

Does that make sense? If it doesn't I'll draw a quick and easy Paint diagram.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
The angle that lucas goes at foesnt depend on the angle that you hit him with pk thunder. It depends on where on lucas' body you hit him. So if lucas is facing to the left and you want to go straight left you have to hit the middle of his back with the head of pk thunder

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Use the Q&A thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom