• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help fighting againest Falco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toodenbelch

Smash Rookie
I have an extreme amount of stress whenever I fight a falco. I can sometimes win fighting any other character, but I get two stocked almost every time by falco. I've put a lot of time into watching match ups against falco and put a lot of hours trying to figure out how to fight falco, but I fail every time to beat him. That is another problem with this game, no matter how much effort I put into learning this game, none of it works. I've been playing this game nearly everyday since the release of the 3ds version trying to learn, but fail to do so. But that is something that I'm pretty sure that comes with even more practice (Even though I would think by now I should be a decent player since I practice the game for around 1-2ish hours a day now) But that is for another time. Any help in a falco match up would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom