• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need help against Diddy! Curse those bananas!

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
So my brother's maining Diddy, and while I feel I am getting better, it's those **** bananas that get me. I mean, I know they're supposed to be annoying, but GEEZ, it's becoming so much of a nuisance I'm not even having fun anymore.

So are there any details I'm missing about this matchup? I do try to use the bananas against him, but it just seems like I can't put them to much use like Diddy himself can.

Help is greatly appreciated, as if this keeps up, I may just go stark-raving crazy :dizzy:

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
When he tries to use the banana's, grab it from him. Diddy foolishly throws the banana BEHIND him. Perfect time for you to go and get it. Also, diddy can rack up the damage quick, but has difficulty killing. Beat him to the punch and kill him early with a Fsmash (upsmash sucks on Diddy) and he will most likely not kill you until the 150% range.

Top Bottom