• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCB - 01/27/07 Feat: Isai, SS, Lunin, ALL OF DBR (updated 02/18/07)

Uck

Smash Journeyman
Awesome videos of the Germ vs Zelgadis.I want more please!Zelgadis what happened in the match with DSF? lol

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
added more sets.

i'll put the rest (including hella, simna, hyuga, me (lol), and all the team matches (ISAIIIAHHH)) up later XD
later...BAH! lol, but gah! ppl told me that comp wasnt recording! i think i have some friendlies recorded on that thing, but they are poopy matches cause i was told it wasnt recording

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Good stuff, especially from SS and Lunin. Germ was fun too.

And HL/Zhu, i get the thing about your avatar, even though I'm not chinese/asian! WOOHOO!

+language skills 4 me.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
shhh myko. first time playing against a link ... eh w/e no excuses i'm fox ><.

oh and sorry if any of the videos aren't working... youtube is taking alot longer to process the videos now T_T

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yeah, one of my vids took 26 freaking hours to be playable. Even the help section says they have "even seen it take 24 hours" I think they need to update it.

BTW, you misspelled happy feet, you silly pig.

Top Bottom