• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nanapult problems?

gwyne

Smash Apprentice
Well guys am really desesperate tryin to do the nanapult, this is my problem...

When I throw a ice block with popo i jump with nana but nana goes like 2 cm away from popo...i had seen videos were nana can reach farther than that...

Any tips?

uberdabing

Smash Rookie
Go into training and try to get popo's shield to break while nana's doesn't. Then you get full control off nana. Now just keep practicing the dash-jump-blizzard. Make sure to jam the control stick hard for the dash. If you do it right, nana will go farther than the restricting box around popo.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The trick is that you have to have Nana in a full out run before you jump, and then make sure you input the command very soon after she leaves the ground. That will make sure she gets the command before she leaves her leash. When done correctly Nana will continue even farther than a standard running jump.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Another tip that I use for nanapulting is to shoot your 2nd ice block (Popo's block) late.

By doing so, this will leave you more time with Nana, so you can get her in the full run.

If you shoot popo's block right after nana's, she might not make it far enough and she'll warp back to do a double blizzard instead of a nanapault.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Because slippy is jealous of nana and blasts her everytime you try.
lmao true that

on topic but slightly not: xD nanapult is not very useful. more just flashiness than anything... nanapults = laggy, can be seen from a mile away, not as damaging as a smash, dangerous desynch. nealdt is too good for teaching this move to people and thereby making it popular, even though it's not useful ;D.

if you guys still insist on using it, practice alternating jump blocks. then practice popo jump block, nana jump blizzard. then try to make nana run forward and do it when you get used to the timing between the desynched attacks.

the do-mo way: shff desynch, popo block, nanapult, flashy flashy.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Nanapault is a good noob silencer, imo.

It's pretty understandable that if you're playing somebody who knows about desynching, and knows about the options, then yeah it's not really too resourceful.

But against somebody who has no clue what the hell desynching is or what causes it, it's a (psuedo) safe blizzard.

Psuedo safe as in you're putting nana in danger. But that's not too bad, usually.

Top Bottom