• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nana is the best

PB&J

Smash Hero
yesterday i was playing people at my school doing pretty good against them and every time they don't kill me they would say nana saved u..so i said "she is the best,she suppose to save me"
that is the reason why ice climbers are ice climbers,so i was getting annoyed with people saying they are cheap..i say pick peach..lol,but i tell them that nana is always going to save me as they would say so stop complaning and get a new strategy...so i made this thread to see if anybody else had the same problem

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Solo nana is god tier. Just nanapult her out to the enemy and let her do all the work. ;)

On a related topic, can one of you guys make video of a compilation of Solo Nana KOs? Call it "Wrath of Nana" or "Nana = God tier" or something. ^_^

Binx

Smash Master
LOL! My Nana is so amazing, I often make the comment that my Nana is better than I am. Yesterday I was at 130% and I was off the edge against a Marth, I had to forward b on FD and I was going to be tippered pretty much no matter what because I was so far out, my Nana rolls to dodge his fsmash, grabs him, hits him 3 times and then bthrows him into my squall I land from the squal and enter the command for nana to fsmash and she kills him while I am in squall lag. I really wish I had it recorded.

Chained Up

Smash Cadet
Yeah my friend was complaining me using the IC'S vs. Sheik, because every grab except one that he tried didn't work. Plus I kept on using the forward smash on him when he was under the platform of Termina.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Man sometimes Nana goes into berserk mode and just start comboing people and grabbing them. It's hilarious. I really don't know what causes it, but i when my friends here me start laughing they know she's out for blood.

I also love it when you do a move, and Popo gets hit so his move never goes off, but Nana's does, and then you hear the john, "Nana is doing all the work, you didn't even know she was gonna do that!" LOL People have a hard time understanding that just because you hit one, the other will continue to do what you told it to.

Binx

Smash Master
Man sometimes Nana goes into berserk mode and just start comboing people and grabbing them. It's hilarious. I really don't know what causes it, but i when my friends here me start laughing they know she's out for blood.

I also love it when you do a move, and Popo gets hit so his move never goes off, but Nana's does, and then you hear the john, "Nana is doing all the work, you didn't even know she was gonna do that!" LOL People have a hard time understanding that just because you hit one, the other will continue to do what you told it to.

Thats true, my friends understand now though cause I explain it to them, if Nana kills them and I didn't do anything I let them know and they laugh it off, he I told her too then they are fine with it. But things like her just wailing on people is kind of silly, I really like her roll dodges too nana has great mindgames.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Solo nana is god tier. Just nanapult her out to the enemy and let her do all the work. ;)

On a related topic, can one of you guys make video of a compilation of Solo Nana KOs? Call it "Wrath of Nana" or "Nana = God tier" or something. ^_^
im actually doing this and it is going to be called the nana story..she's a beast...people always tell me that i have the best trained nana,but i tell them nana trained me

Top Bottom