• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mythical Pokémon Diancie for Smash Bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Who is Diancie you may ask?

Diancie is a recently revealed Rock/Fairy type legendary Pokémon for Pokémon X and Y, who is essentially a mutated Carbink. She is set to appear in an upcoming movie called "The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie".
So why did I make this thread for such a recent Pokémon? Well I think that she is possibly one of the best Pokémon that can be used to represent the new generation.
Next to Mewtwo, who can easily represent the Mega Evolutions and is basically the "poster boy" of Gen. 6, I think that Diancie may be the best choice for a Gen. 6 representative. Since Mewtwo can represent Mega Evos, Diancie can advertise the new fairy type more effectively than Jigglypuff (who can keep her old moveset), as the Fairy type is arguably the second biggest new feature in the game, the first new type since Gold and Silver. Also Diancie is going to star in a new movie coming up, and will be featured in an upcoming X and Y event. Now I don't necessarily think this will happen, but I won't count it out. I feel that this Pokémon is something special, and slightly more likely than she appears at first glance.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The poster boy of Gen VI? It's not even obtainable yet.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Yeah, no.
If Diancie had been revealed with the game it might make sense.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
No, there just isn't a Gen 6 "poster boy". There are no Pokémon that originate from this Gen that are pushed by Game Freak and are really popular. To say the very best, there isn't a poster boy yet.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
The closest thing Gen 6 had to a "Poster Boy" was
But no to Diancie, for many reasons

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Alright, Diancie you have my attention with your new Mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom