• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My online vs matches

Peek~

Smash Lord
Judging by the kaillera window I assume you are recording during play?

I HIGHLY highly highly recommend you use the playback option in the kaillera client, it just makes everything much easier and you dont have to worry about playing in lag caused by recording.

Plus it makes it easier to watch videos and give advice since lag just kills everything

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Update, I think that a less lag infested video like the new one will help with people helping me.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Looks like you need to work on the basics (Shorthop/Zcanceling). Once you get that down it will put a stop to random Ftilts/Fsmash spam and dash attacks.

Also learn to love Nair

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Looks like you need to work on the basics (Shorthop/Zcanceling). Once you get that down it will put a stop to random Ftilts/Fsmash spam and dash attacks.

Also learn to love Nair
I already do :p.

I should have more videos after 4 days, I dislike the loss of yet again another computer that is the third time this year.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I dont see what is so epic about these videos. I only see fail.

jk. But yeah once you get down the advanced techs you will stop the fsmash and dash attack spam and will come to love kirby's aerials. I could not finish the videos however, because the fps was so slow. You should try recording your future ones in better frame rate

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't finish watching them =p because it was so slow.

Like someone else said, don't record it while you're playing. Use the playback option.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Updated and Wow, did I ever drop the ball on updating this. Anyway does any one have tips especially on how to deal with links that camp me to death.

Edit: I am also really bad at team battles I really need some advice there.

Have another team video for the purpose of asking for hlep with teams.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Which video? the guy did not say ds so that thought did not cross my mind. I will remove that video as a result which one is it?

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
SuPeRBrOoM (Luigi) and rpotts (Pikachu) Vs 3 blo_ob (Mario) and Dragoon Fighter (Kirby)

near the end people just constantly walk off the ledge

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Do you use the older version of Jabos for the sake of the recording speed?

If not, I would consider using the new jabos. Being able to see Samus' shots are nice.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I use Project64 1.6's plug-ins. If you have a download link to the newer ones I will use them but I do not use them because I can not find them.

Top Bottom