• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My New Zelda Movelist :)

TamJammerz

Smash Apprentice
Let's just jump right in...

NOTE!!!! ALL OF ZELDA'S STANDARD ATTACKS WILL BE EXTENDED BY A VERY SMALL SPARKLE OF LIGHT, GIVING ZELDA A LONGER RANGE, THANKS TO HER MAGIC. ;)

Normal Attacks

A, A, A, A... - Hold A to continuosly produce flashes of light extending out of Zelda's palm, juggling opponents.

Strong A (Side) - Zelda waves her hands in a crescent motion in front of her.

Strong A (Down) - A low kick.

Strong A (Up) - Zelda waves her hand in a cresecent motion upwards.

Smash A (Side) - Zelda presses her palm forward, creating an explosion in her palm.

Smash A (Down) - Zelda shoots magic down on either side of her.

Smash A (Up) - Zelda presses her palm upwards, creating multiple sparks.

Aerial Attacks

A - Zelda spins in the air.

Smash A (Front) - Lighning Kick :D

Smash A (Back) - The other Lighning Kick :D

Smash A (Down) - Zelda flips over and presses her palm downward, creating a small explosion in her palm.

Smash A (Up) - Zelda presses her palm upwards, creating a small explosion.

Special Attacks

B: Nayru's Love - Works the same, but the diamond is bigger and the smaller diamonds won't juggle foes, but launch them back, instead.

Smash B: Din's Fire - Works the same, but the explosion is vastly bigger and the small fireball will leave a trail of flames in the air, damaging opponents.

Down B: Light Arrow - This attack is chargeable. When released, Zelda will fire forward an arrow that zooms directly forward. It will explode on impact with light energy. The more charge this attack has, the faster the arrow will travel, and the bigger the impact explosion will be.

Up B: Farore's Wind - Works the same, but close to no lag time at the beginning start-up.

Final Smash: Triforce Beam - Zelda holds her arms back and charges up energy in both palms. The pieces of the Triforce assemble in front of Zelda, and Zelda will press her palms into it. Upon doing so, beams of blue, green, and red will go flying in all directions, damaging enemies continuously.

Finish :D

Luthien

Smash Ace
Impressive. You put way more effort into it than I ever would. There are some things I'd do a little differently (Arrows neutral, Naryu down), but outside of that, very well done. I like the trail of fire in Din's Fire especially.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Very nice I would be all for that move set, though as Luthien said I would prefer Light arrows to be B and Nayru's Love to be down B. Other then that I really like the FS idea I always wanted her FS to be trifoce oriented and the three colors representing each godess adds to that.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
no sheik = terrible.

*sticks out tongue to sheik haters*

SilverWolf

Smash Rookie
Sheik will not appear in Brawl, because is too strong and fast.
The characters in Brawl must have balance.
So, bye bye, Sheik xP .

Top Bottom