• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Idea Of K.Rool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
AS I know, K. Rool was the oponent of DK.
And because we have only 2 characters from DK series, he whold be the perfect one.
I think he should wield a shotgun.
I thought even at some B moves for him.
B: Cannonball- Shoots a Cannonball. Can be charged to go further. It should fly a period of time, than fall and used as a item.
Smash+B: Absorb- Absorbs the enemies in its shotgun, than shoots them away. Should have twice as longer range than Kirby's inhale.
Down+B: Spike Ball- Should shoot a normall cannonball. It shouldnt be able to be charged, it whould have short range, but whan it lands, it should become a spike ball and damage everyone it touches.
Up+B: Barrel Jump- Gets itself in a Barrel Cannon and shoots itself at a angle. It should be twice as longer than Pikatchu's but inflict damage.

NGamer92

Smash Rookie
I like the concept, but I don't think he would use a shotgun or else snake would have his gun because Nintendo doesn't want guns in smash bros.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
AS I know, K. Rool was the oponent of DK.
And because we have only 2 characters from DK series, he whold be the perfect one.
I think he should wield a shotgun.
I thought even at some B moves for him.
B: Cannonball- Shoots a Cannonball. Can be charged to go further. It should fly a period of time, than fall and used as a item.
Smash+B: Absorb- Absorbs the enemies in its shotgun, than shoots them away. Should have twice as longer range than Kirby's inhale.
Down+B: Spike Ball- Should shoot a normall cannonball. It shouldnt be able to be charged, it whould have short range, but whan it lands, it should become a spike ball and damage everyone it touches.
Up+B: Barrel Jump- Gets itself in a Barrel Cannon and shoots itself at a angle. It should be twice as longer than Pikatchu's but inflict damage.
Well, in the K. Rool thread, we developed a different one.

B - Blunderbuss - Shoots a cannonball, either spiked or not, (This would work, because while its a gun, it shoots cannonballs, not bullets

B> - Crown throw

Bv - Ground pound (ala Dk64) produces a shockwave as well when he hits the ground

B^ - Copterpack ala DKC3

This moveset encompasses all of his personas from the games, and molds them into one character.

His king costume would be his look of course.

Finn Macool

Smash Apprentice
K.Rool doesnt have a shotgun he has a bigass cannon
a cannon is unrealistic enough to be allowed by sakurai just like samus's beam or diddy's peanut gun
while snake used REAL guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom