• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My first real smash video (as of today)

TheFclass97

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheFclass97
3DS FC
3625-8979-2481
Hey guys. I have played smash for over a decade (most of my life), but never really played at any competitive level.. until now! (or about a couple months to be exact). here is a first video of smash I EVER posted! More to come, and hopefully some better videos to watch. I hope you somewhat enjoy it :/

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
good stuff dude. i highly recommend u learn to short hop. it will make ur game much better and it works in all smash games so it will translate over

Annex

Smash Ace
"that's what happens when you play too much brawl. you play dumb"
I like that a lot

yo you should go to a tourney or find a smasher in your area using the player map
that'll help you get better way faster than playing CPU's, and playing CPU's can teach you some really dumb **** (like rolling) that stops working real quick once you start playing better people (stop rolling)

read the general information/techniques section in here and start working on them with the urgency. get them down and you'll be mooking up scrub ******* in no time

oh and welcome to smashboards :182:

TheFclass97

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheFclass97
3DS FC
3625-8979-2481
"that's what happens when you play too much brawl. you play dumb"
I like that a lot
oh and welcome to smashboards :182:
I know man... I know :3. Although I'm not sure that Puerto Rico would have Smash tourneys anytime soon. Also yeah, since I just technically started to get into the competitive scene, thanks for the tips and welcoming.

Btw, sorry I couldn't quote your whole message, I can't have links on the post rule.

good stuff dude. i highly recommend u learn to short hop. it will make ur game much better and it works in all smash games so it will translate over
Thanks man! :D I mostly short hop in Melee and brawl due to it being slightly easier. with the control I'll work on that ^_~

TheFclass97

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheFclass97
3DS FC
3625-8979-2481
Welp.. heres another day. The future uploads I'll hopefully do somewhat better

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Just send me a message on smashboards when you want to play. I'm available this Friday and most of the weekend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom