• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mrs. Color TV Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie Baki

Smash Cadet
We all love Mr. Game and Watch, so why not make a mrs Color TV Game?! Final smash, Up B and Side B are color tv racing and down Down B is Breakout style Color TV Game. and B is Pong style Color TV Game. apperance: a green, blocky atari-style woman wearing a dress and a mrs pac man like bow Palletes: 1. Green 2. Purple 3. Yellow 4. Red 5. Blue 6. White Logo: a Color TV Game controller

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is this an actual character? If so, can you try to post up some pictures? As well, please avoid blocks of text. Separate sentences by paragraphs or enter. It's hard to read when when you have blocks of text.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I thought about what could be done with the Color TVs...since there are literally no characters from those games (extremely basic), I went with Daitoryo as my obscure history rep. The two most important parts of Nintendo's history that are not told in Smash are its creation (hanafuda) and it's toy-making routes (which I have yet to find a truly prevalent character for).

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Dayum, dude. WTH this is genius.

We need a character that represents Nintendo's century of selling different things (Ultra Hand, anyone?) and part could be a Color TV.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Dayum, dude. WTH this is genius.

We need a character that represents Nintendo's century of selling different things (Ultra Hand, anyone?) and part could be a Color TV.
The Color TV was Nintendo's first video game system. It was extremely basic, but it still counts as the beginning of the video game age rather than as part of the toy-making age.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
The Color TV was Nintendo's first video game system. It was extremely basic, but it still counts as the beginning of the video game age rather than as part of the toy-making age.
I always tought the first one was the Game and Watch.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
:facepalm:

All right.. I will humor you... is there a character from the Color TV Game series that could function similarly to Mr. Game & Watch?

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I only can think in minigames or even a block breaker stage.
Maybe the six squares of the logo spinning like an atom? i dont know xD

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Alright:

Neutral B: Light Tennis.She becomes a dot that charges up as a paddle from Pong appears behind it. This goes into the mode where, like Mega Man's Metal Blade, you can press the B Button again in any direction to launch the dot in 8 directions.

Side B: Racing 112. She becomes a pixelated car as it zooms forward like Wario's Bike.

Up B: Computer Othello. Crosses and Os appear underneath Ms. Color TV, as the grid separates her pixels above her as the crosses and O's push them upwards.

Down B: Block Breaker. Another paddle appears underneath her and launches her in 5 directions. Can only be used on ground, in air it just summons the paddle above her as a spike attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom