• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveset Ideas For Young Link coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Ok Well I was bored so I made a Moveset for Young Link and I think its good because its unique in many aspects so I hope you enjoy it! :kirbymelee:
F-Smash= Turns into Goron with Goron Mask and acts similarly to Dillons Assist in Wii U and 3DS games
Up-Smash=Turns into Deku Link and uses 2 flowers send huge Gusts of wind up ward like GAW's Uair but much more deadly
Down-Smash=Turns into Zora Link and uses the two boomerangs to push enemies away a bit like Pac-Man's Down Smash in the new game
Neutral Special=Fire Arrows and I know what your thinking its just a copy of Normal Links but no Essentailly I see it like the Archer Power-Up in Kirby Triple Deluxe Shoot Up to send flurry of arrows that act as meteor smash's shooting downwards etc etc
Up Special=Cucco Lift Sure Cucco is a item but Diddy's Bananas were also items in brawl so no reason why it can't work here
Down Special=Zelda's Lullaby Ok its a sleeping inducing Move like Jiggs Sing but with a wider area to go by
Side Special=Firepower Young Link throws a Stick on fire to the opponent and once the Fire has died out you can use it like a beam sword you can have up to 2 on the stage at the same time
Jab=Links Jab from Melee with a finisher at the end
Side Tilt=throws Deku Sheild out to attack opponents
Dash Attack=Link Dash from Smash 64 but with a upward sword thrust after to keep combos going
Down Tilt= Something similar to Charizards in brawl but with a sword
Up Tilt= Young Link goes on the Sword and kicks upward
Nair=Young Link Spins Sword and Shield around fast hitting anyone on both sides
Fair=an overhead swordstrike that goes downward as well like Yoshi in brawl also can Meteor Smash too
Dair=A sword Spinning strike that goes straight down while Young Link is Twisting like what Impa does in Hyrule Warriors
Uair=Just what Link and Toon Link do for there Up Air sorry I can't think of anything else :crying:
Final Smash=Hero Of Time ok Young Link and the sages from Ocarina beat down the opponents and then Young gets the Master Sword and whoever is hit by Young Link triggers a cinematic where he puts the master sword back in the pedestal while the opponents are on it and sends them back in time Insta KO
Entrance to battle=Riding on Epona but then Epona stops and Young Link falls off while Epona Runs away
Losing Animation=Sitting down on a tree stump with his Palm under is chin while Navi annoys him for losing
Winning Animation=His taunt from Melee

Ok that's it! I really hope you all enjoyed my moveset ideas and if you have of your own please feel free to say them down below! :younglinkmelee:

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
His chances are so slim but I really do want him to return as an alt costume for link or toon link

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
I know! if he somehow had this Moveset then just cut Toon Link for Him and I'll be extremely happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom