• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Move over hunter here comes Cha-cha and Kayamba

Do you want Cha-cha and Kayamba in smash

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866

Cha Cha and Kayamba are two Shakalakas from the Monster Hunter series. They are best known for their crazy antics. These two help you during your quest in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the WiiU and 3ds.

Are They Eligible for Smash Bros?:
Yes they could be a possible second capcom rep

Moveset:
Neutral B:Rathalos Mask kayamba shoots fire balls (chargeable)
Side B:Cha-Cha's boomerangs fires boomerangs from his staff
Up B:Artillery Mask shoots Cha cha in the air and does a sort of cannonball
Down B:Attack boost increases attack for a short period of time
FS:They get chased by a random monster which will chase them around the stage cc & k can move around during this and the damaging part is self explanatory moster steps or charges through you ex Lagiacrus chasing them and stepping on you

List Of Supporters:
Mega Dunsparce
Mega Bidoof
McDuckletts
TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Last edited:

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
It saddens me that more people don't know about MH, and even worse, that they don't know the joys of the Shakalaka duo. I would love it if they were a tag-team, using their biters and boomerangs plus some mask abilities. In fact, they talk about being quick-change artists, so their specials could all be masks. Ex: Rathalos Mask uses the Fireball, Ultimate Mask is whipped out for their block, Artillery Mask to fire the other Shakalaka up in the air for the Up B. Just brainstorming... but yeah. It'd be cool.

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866
It saddens me that more people don't know about MH, and even worse, that they don't know the joys of the Shakalaka duo. I would love it if they were a tag-team, using their biters and boomerangs plus some mask abilities. In fact, they talk about being quick-change artists, so their specials could all be masks. Ex: Rathalos Mask uses the Fireball, Ultimate Mask is whipped out for their block, Artillery Mask to fire the other Shakalaka up in the air for the Up B. Just brainstorming... but yeah. It'd be cool.
I see what you mean I feel the same way that is the reason I made this thread also nice idea for the moveset I'll think of ways to incorporate them also do you support

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866

Cha Cha and Kayamba are two Shakalakas from the Monster Hunter series. They are best known for their crazy antics. These two help you during your quest in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the WiiU and 3ds.

Are They Eligible for Smash Bros?:
Yes they could be a possible second capcom rep

Moveset:
Neutral B:Rathalos Mask kayamba shoots fire balls (chargeable)
Side B:Cha-Cha's boomerangs fires boomerangs from his staff
Up B:Artillery Mask shoots Cha cha in the air and does a sort of cannonball
Down B:Attack boost increases attack for a short period of time
FS:They get chased by a random monster which will chase them around the stage cc & k can move around during this and the damaging part is self explanatory moster steps or charges through you ex Lagiacrus chasing them and stepping on you

List Of Supporters:
Mega Dunsparce
Mega Bidoof
McDuckletts

This is a work in progress thread, and my very first, so I will add more information when I get to it and do more research.

Mode

Smash Cadet
I support Cha Cha. However I don't favor the duo play idea too much. I think they should just pick one and have the two masks as different costumes. That will cause an identity issue however lol. They could wear each others mask right?

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866
I support Cha Cha. However I don't favor the duo play idea too much. I think they should just pick one and have the two masks as different costumes. That will cause an identity issue however lol. They could wear each others mask right?
You cannot simply have Cha-cha without Kayamba.

Mode

Smash Cadet
You cannot simply have Cha-cha without Kayamba.
Uhh MHTri? I've wanted Cha-cha for the next smash long before MH3U. Kayamba was always an unoriginal add on to me. It's like when when Luigi was introduced to be player 2 in Mario

Last edited:

Mega Dunsparce

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3695-1145-1866
Uhh MHTri? I've wanted Cha-cha for the next smash long before MH3U. Kayamba was always an unoriginal add on to me. It's like when when Luigi was introduced to be player 2 in Mario
Well they are a team through and through in 3ultimate (now I am thinking of da shippings) and what about those promontional videos with them. MEAAAAAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom