• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mother's Blond-Headed Adventuring Powerhouse, Ana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
(Yes BluePikmin, I really just made the title like that. COME AT ME BRO! COME AT ME! :troll:)

Ana is Ninten's companion in the original Mother game and plays a role similar to Paula from EarthBound and Kumatora in Mother 3 as the main protagonist's supposed love interest. She is also speculated to be Ness' mother. Traditionally, Ana uses frying pans and powerful PSI spells, like PK Beam. With this, there is a lot of potential for moves, even more than Ninten in my opinion. Although Ninten looks a lot like Ness, Ana differs slightly more from Paula' appearance than Ninten does from Ness. So yeah...

[collapse=Moveset]B (Flippin' Flapjacks): Ana puts pancake batter in her frying pan, and if you press B again, she will launch it. You can press A to flip it up to 3 times, making it more powerful each time. Without any flips, the batter stuns enemies but does no damage. With 1 flip, it still stuns enemies but does minor damage. With 2 flips, it does considerably more damage, but no longer stuns. At 3 flips, it does even more damage and gains a fire effect.
Side B (Brain Shock): Basically Mewtwo's confusion.
Up B (4th D Slip): Ana turns into a small blue orb that floats through the air. You control it for 3 seconds, and then the orb turns back into Ana. Can be used for recovery.
Down B (PSI Magnet): Hey, if Marth and Ike can have the same move, why can't Ness, Lucas and Ana?
Final Smash (PK Beam): Ana fires a long beam of pink energy that acts a lot like Mario Finale.[/collapse]
[collapse=Moveset by Tepig2000]Neutral Special - PK Beam

Ana launches a beam of energy from her fintertips. You can charge this to make it more powerful. Charging 1-3 seconds is weak, 4-6 seconds is medium power, 7 seconds is one-hit Ko and 8-10 seconds is very powerful.

Side Special - PSI Shield

Ana shields herself. Basically a reflector.

Up Special - Brain Cyclone

It did not do this in Mother but is the best I could think of. Ana uses her mind to create a cyclone. In the ground it spins enemies and makes them dizzy. In the air Ana rides in the cyclone.

Down Special - Shield-Off

Ana shoots a small blast of PSI that instantly breaks any shield or shield-like move (such as a reflector) the enemy has.

Final Smash - Elemental Blast

Ana creates a lot of fire, thunder and ice and mixes it into a powerful beam, then shoots it forwards.[/collapse]

Supporters: Fortanono, SuperBrawler, Tepig2000

So, that's my idea, hope you like it!

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I support if Ninten comes first. Moveset:

Neutral Special - PK Beam

Ana launches a beam of energy from her fintertips. You can charge this to make it more powerful. Charging 1-3 seconds is weak, 4-6 seconds is medium power, 7 seconds is one-hit Ko and 8-10 seconds is very powerful.

It did not do this in Mother but is the best I could think of. Ana uses her mind to create a cyclone. In the ground it spins enemies and makes them dizzy. In the air Ana rides in the cyclone.

Ana shoots a small blast of PSI that instantly breaks any shield or shield-like move (such as a reflector) the enemy has.

Ana creates a lot of fire, thunder and ice and mixes it into a powerful beam, then shoots it forwards.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
I support if Ninten comes first. Moveset:

Neutral Special - PK Beam

Ana creates a lot of fire, thunder and ice and mixes it into a powerful beam, then shoots it forwards.
Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom