• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morgan, The Young Tacticion for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion

~MORGAN~​
Morgan is your player characters (Robins) child in Fire Emblem Awakening, and in the game has the distinct possibility of being the most powerful and deverse only character in the game from being the character that can have grandparents, since anyone (including children of characters such as Lucina) can marry Robin.

I Think we all know that if somehow Morgan got in, they would be a definite clone of Robin. The only reason I am making this thread in fact is because of the fact that it would be hard to make the two different without making Robin shorter, and that's a little silly. It would also mean that there would be 5 Fire Emblem representatives, which s a little silly. But this is a thread for the purpose of hope.
~DIFFERENCES TO ROBIN~​
The character needs to be different to Robin somehow, but how? this is where we put suggestions brought up:

-Shorter
-Quicker
-More Tome Uses
-More Sword Uses
-Different Sword
-Possibly different tomes, or slight Tome Variants

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
The original Robin thread still has plenty of unused movesets, so there is no shortage of potential fighting styles.

Personally I would have preferred Morgan over Robin. She has much more personality, being so quirky and humourous. Marth, Ike, Robin and Lucina are all so serious. :/

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion
The original Robin thread still has plenty of unused movesets, so there is no shortage of potential fighting styles.

Personally I would have preferred Morgan over Robin. She has much more personality, being so quirky and humourous. Marth, Ike, Robin and Lucina are all so serious. :/
Thats the problem with main characters, you are supposed to always relate to them, so they are forced to be bland, thats why side characters are always so much more interesting, the writers don't need you to relate to them. To be fair, although Lucina may be really serious in the cut scene's, in some of the supports she is a lot more interesting, especially the ones with some of the other kids.

On the subject of movesets, I looked at the Robin thread, and its very notable that most of them seem very focused on skills, and considering Morgan probably has the most possible skills in the game, it would be possible to have a Palutena/Pit situation (Palutena took powers while Pit took weapons)

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
A color swap would do this just fine. Wario is shorter and fatter than Mario, but he got a color swap. Morgan is no different.

Although if Morgan isn't a color swap, that's just sad.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I love female Morgan but I can't see this happening in all honesty.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Yeah, Morgan is the most broken in the game.

I don't think Morgan has a chance. Fire Emblem has already doubled its normal rep roster, and it already has a clone character. I don't think we'll get another (especially since the only real difference I could see, especially at this stage, is weight/size differences).

Morgan also lacks the popularity feature. The Chrom fans would rage, as would a lot of other people who don't get the character they want.

I do think we're getting a Morgan alt skin, though. Too easy not to.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Morgan is best fitting for a Trophy Description, yeah, not even an Assist Trophy. Unless Chrom becomes DLC and then, depending on Robin's gender, either Morgan takes Chrom's place during the Final Smash.

Don't get me wrong, I love my virtual daughter, but Robin already got in. If they join though, they'd be the Lucina to Robin's Marth.

Morbi

Scavenger
Honestly, I do enjoy Morgan's character more than Robin, but I am fine with Robin. She would be an interesting clone character to say the least; however, Lucina already satisfies that role and the rabid Roy fans would probably want Roy for DLC over Morgan. If people were confused as to who Robin was, I doubt they know who Morgan is.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'd like to see Morgan in, if it were possible for Robin to form an S-rank with someone of his/her opposite gender. That way, Morgan could be a luigified clone of his/her mother or father.

...Yes, that includes Morgan transforming into Pac-Man and eating his opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom