• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Momocon-On-Tour] Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament -... - November 9th, 2013 - Atlanta, GA

Helen Smith

Smash Rookie
Hi there,

My son, Connor, may sign up for the tournament this Saturday. I am wondering if all attendees have to stay until 9:00 pm? What happens if they are eliminated? How long does one typically stay if they don't make it to the finals?

Thanks…Helen (Connor's mother)

Momocon_Tournaments

Smash Rookie
Hi Helen,

There isnt any requirement that participants in the tournament stay to any specific time. If they are knocked out of the tournament, they can leave whenever they wish. If they want to leave before being knocked out of the tournament, I would prefer that they tell an admin, so the participant can be properly removed from the bracket, but there isnt a requirement to do that. We dont have a way to keep a player there longer than they would wish, so most people leave either at a time they knew in advance they had to leave by or when they are knocked out of the tournament.

The time listed is how long we have the room until. Unless an unusually high number of people show up to play, a majority of the players who entered are knocked out of the tournament by 5pm, but that depends on how long the matches take. In previous tournaments, we have gone through most of the participants and are somewhere in or near the quarter finals at that time.

Top Bottom