• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Mofat (Me) needs housing

Zodiac

Smash Master
Hey, I go by zodiac on the boards but I am always going by Mofat, A Link main by day, a sand bagger by night. now with the introduction out of the way I am looking for housing, pretty much anything close to the venue or at the venue would be preferable, And hopefully four days worth of stay. PM or respond here, either one will do :D

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Mofat what nights do you need? I have a hotel room at the venue for Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
So far it's just me, I have been trying to get other WA people to join me but no one has responded. The room has 2 double beds and I would be happy to house people HOWEVER I will be charging per night, probably around $25.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Tentatively, I'm housing TwicH and Mofat. I will post again once things are figured out for sure.

I will probably need everyone's cell phone numbers for planning purposes, unless you want to bank on finding me at the hotel.

TwicH

Smash Apprentice
Alright cool! I'll keep checking in to make sure plans are going well. If you need my cell send me a PM here when you feel like you need it. :)

Top Bottom