• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"MK8 leak" roster ideas (moved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fill

20EggsEggs
Alright, so there's the MK8 leak that has the roster listed at 48 with 4 cuts. I'm not saying that its legit, I just feel this would be cool to see peoples ideas of what the roster would like. So post up your made up rosters.

heres the link to the MK8 post:http://www.mariokartwii.com/f105/inside-drift-133682-13.html#post5989946

and the leaker has 10k posts with a gold member account

**the other thread was closed and i was told by a Mod i could put it here**

here is the original thread http://smashboards.com/threads/mk8-leak-roster-ideas.349609/

Last edited:

fill

20EggsEggs
here is Spazzy_D's roster from the other thread

I cut Lucas, although I really think that would be a bad idea. I chose to cut Falco over Wolf because I feel Wolf adds more to the Roster then Falco. I also got rid of Snake and Ike. I added Porky, Chrom, and Krystal because I didn't think it made sense to lower the over all number of reps in a franchise. I thought I had added Mii, but I guess I didn't.....ah well, don't really want a playable Mii anyway.

(My ideal 48 would be this roster, by the way, would have the cuts put back in, and Lip (awww), Porky, Krystal, and probably Isaac out. Might switch up the Fire Emblem Awakening rep as well.

View attachment 9689

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I still say it's a bunch of bull. Why would he just happen to post this on a Mario Kart board of all places, and on top of that, barely anyone there even is giving it any attention.

Are people really 'into' believing this because he's 'gold with 10k posts'? Anyone can be a long standing member of a community and fake it.

fill

20EggsEggs
I still say it's a bunch of bull. Why would he just happen to post this on a Mario Kart board of all places, and on top of that, barely anyone there even is giving it any attention.

Are people really 'into' believing this because he's 'gold with 10k posts'? Anyone can be a long standing member of a community and fake it.
i'm going to say 99% of the "leaks" are fake and it's people just messing around, and going with what happened in brawl if when we get that legit leak right before release we probably won't believe it cause it seems crazy and flooded with 100 other leaks. but i do like seeing this "leaks", and it could possibly be that guy is bored and decided to make a smash leak while also doing a Mario kart one

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
4 cuts?
Remember, these are who I would cut, not who should be cut.
  • Jigglypuff
  • Ice Climbers
  • Snake
  • Falco
I'd like to mention that Toon Link would be on here but he's confirmed. Now on to the newcomers,
  • Villager
  • Megaman
  • WFT
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Little Mac
  • Palutena
  • Ridley
  • King K. Rool
  • Paper Mario
  • Vaati
  • Mewtwo(with new moveset)
  • Mach Rider or Lip
  • Krystal
  • Bandana Dee
  • Isaac
  • Pac-Man

fill

20EggsEggs
4 cuts?
Remember, these are who I would cut, not who should be cut.
  • Jigglypuff
  • Ice Climbers
  • Snake
  • Falco
I'd like to mention that Toon Link would be on here but he's confirmed. Now on to the newcomers,
  • Villager
  • Megaman
  • WFT
  • Rosalina & Luma
  • Little Mac
  • Palutena
  • Ridley
  • King K. Rool
  • Paper Mario
  • Vaati
  • Mewtwo(with new moveset)
  • Mach Rider or Lip
  • Krystal
  • Bandana Dee
  • Isaac
  • Pac-Man
so if you added bandana dee would you change D3's move? or leave it

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please take any roster discussions/rumors to the Character Discussion Thread. I know one of the mods closed your thread but he said to take it to the Character Discussion Thread....not to copy and paste your old thread.

Here is the link. Please post in there
http://smashboards.com/threads/official-character-discussion-thread.347464/unread

Alternatively, you can take this to the TRumors and Leaks thread. (Lol...I guess its a good way to describe that thread. My mistake.)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom