• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
It's hilarious how we haven't seen anything KI related after the leak(since Jan 30th), I wish it were more than a coincidence.

Last edited:

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Ready to support Lady Palutena.

Add me to the supporters list please and thankyou ^^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Only thing we had around that leak's time was the Viridi pic showing off her new model (the 2 red roses on her forehead), and the Palutena's Temple. We really do need more KI stuff, and like soon during March.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
*March 22 rolls around*

Sakurai: "Pic of the day. Today marks the anniversary of my very own game, Kid Icarus: Uprising! To celebrate, here is a picture of Rosalina's up special."

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Only thing we had around that leak's time was the Viridi pic showing off her new model (the 2 red roses on her forehead), and the Palutena's Temple. We really do need more KI stuff, and like soon during March.

Yep. I'm sure he has a rough schedule of what to show, and I expect some more Kid Icarus stuff soon.
[/quote]

Last edited:

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really sure we'll see her confirmed come Uprising's anniversary, but, on a relatively bleak note I suppose, if she was an Assist Trophy (and thus no reason for any fanfare of her announcement) we'll likely see it then. I doubt it though myself. It just doesn't make much sense to me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just to clarify that March 22 and 23 are Saturday and Sunday respectively, but nothing wrong with being a day early. After all, them showing it on the 21st my time would be near 22nd for them. Meanwhile, I still gotta finish this moveset thing, and I got more ideal blocks.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
*March 22 rolls around*

Sakurai: "Pic of the day. Today marks the anniversary of my very own game, Kid Icarus: Uprising! To celebrate, here is a picture of Rosalina's up special."
Considering he didn't acknowledge the anniversary of Smash's birthday (the first one), such an event would sadly not surprise me.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Considering he didn't acknowledge the anniversary of Smash's birthday (the first one), such an event would sadly not surprise me.
Wouldn't surprise me either.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
*March 22 rolls around*

Thus that day, people were convinced that Rosalina replaced Palutena and everyone was so mad they cried lava.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's March, and finally, after months of thinking of ideas, I finally bring you a treat! And I promise it's not monster pheromones.

It's my Palutena moveset after so long of thinking and inspirations.

TIME OUT!
Just know that if you go in, it'll be a very long read with some pics in. Keep in mind that I may have made mistakes, and there may be things I may have overlooked and such. If you still want to view, then by all means...

...let's get the magic going!

Battle Style:
Palutena mainly revolves around defensive and campy strategies, utilizing protectile and reflector combinations, mixed with using her staff's long range to space herself from opponents. She often hopes her opponents make mistakes (or try to trick opponents into making mistakes) with dangerous ranged attacks for her to capitalize on.

Weaknesses
Palutena is tall, and therefore a big target. While not "Bowser" big, she's still taller than most of the cast. She also isn't as good at close range as she is at long range. Those who can stay close to and pressure Palutena can prevent her from using her best strategy, and will limit her to her reflector and average spacing with her staff, and Palutena's mediocre speed doesn't help much either.

Weight/Falling Speed: Palutena is one of the heavier middleweight characters around, but is surprisingly floaty a bit due to her levitating abilities. Weight matches Wolf's, while falling speed matches ROB's.

Height: Slightly shorter if not Rosalina's exact height (She must be taller than Pit at least after all).

Movement Speed: Palutena surprisingly has mediocre speed for her size, but is still slower than more than half the cast. Walking speed matches Lucas's, dashing Matches Samus's, showing that despite walking slow, she still has decent running speed.

Air Speed: Matches Pit's. Despite being floaty for her weight and having levitating powers, all the stuff she has (jewelry, shield, and staff) still slows her down.
______
-Jab combo: 4, 3, 1-1-1-1-4% 3 attacks, 7 hits
Palutena does 2 diagonally downward swings (first one right, then left), and then spins her staff diagonally upward a bit into a stronger swing.
Can KO Mario at around 200%.

-Jab infinite: 1-1-1-1-1-1, etc.
Palutena spins her staff in front of her while white light glowing at the tip to create a white circle of light to damage opponents that touch it. As a bonus, the move can also eliminate (not reflect) certain projectiles.
Note: Because jab infinites are likely to be removed due to a recent pic, this move may not happen.

-F-tilt 10% damage
Palutena swings her shield in front of her once. It knocks opponents away, pushes shielded opponents semi-far away, and deflects projectiles. The move is fairly fast.
Can KO Mario at around 140%.

-U-tilt 12% damage
Palutena spins while rising up a bit while covered by swirling light, Opponents that touch her or get too close to the light during this move are damaged and knocked back.
It's similar to one of Palutena's close-ranged moves during her boss battle in Uprising.
Can KO Mario at around 155%.

-D-tilt: 14% damage, 6% if opponent is not close enough.
Palutena pokes the ground in front of her with her staff. Upon doing so, a bursting arc of light appears that spreads out further slightly. It pushes opponents diagonally upward.
Think of it as a short-ranged flamethrower that has a very short reach, and lasts for less than half a second. The impact however, is that of a tank shooting in a sense.
Can KO Mario at around 130%.

-F-smash 21% sweetspot, 15% sourspot (30% sweetspot, 21% sourspot if fully charged)
Palutena does a slow, but powerful piercing stab with a long reach. The whole staff will be surrounded by swirling blue/white light to increase range while the tip of the staff will create an explosion of light with a field of range and damage. Getting hit by the sourspot still has great power, but the sweetspot is definitely better. There is a chance that opponents can get hit by both the sour and sweet spots, just like Bowser's Brawl F-smash with the right spacing, making it potentially Palutena's strongest attack. Think of a slower-to-execute, more powerful ZSS Side-B in a sense with greater force and knockback, while looking more elegant.
Palutena will slowly spin around before executing the move if F-smash is being charged, inspired by the Rare Palutena's AR card idol animation from KIU.
Sweetspot can KO Mario at 65% (50% if fully charged), Sourspot at 100% (85% if fully charged)

-U-smash 1-1-1-1-1-1-9%, 15% total, 7 hits (2-2-2-2-2-2-10, 22% total)
Palutena raises her left hand to create a flickering light above her, damaging opponents who touch the light, which turns into a blast in the end. It has a 120-degree range above Palutena. If charging, she will hold her hand under her head while opening her hand, in which the light energy grows. The range of the move increases, and the degree of said range will become 150 degrees if fullky charged. Despite the range, it is one of Palutena's weaker attacks.
It resembles the Interference power, now used as an attack.
Can KO Mario at around 130%, 115% if fully charged.

-D-smash: 15% for the Staff shockwave, 7% per pillar, (22% and 12% respectively if fully charged)
Palutena slams the tip of her staff down on the ground to create both a shockwave and 2 pillars of light, one on the left and right side of her. While the shockwave alone has fair power,
The pillars themselves are taller than Palutena, and will actually move forward and act as projectiles that are capable of piercing through multiple targets, but not through walls and has limited range. If the pillar is going through a part of a stage that has a low ceiling, the ceiling will temporarily shorten the height of the pillar. The pillars can NOT be reflected, but can still be canceled out. You can still spotdodge or shield the pillars of light to avoid them. The move itself has some ending lag. When charging, Palutena spins her staff around before slamming the tip down on the ground.
Shockwave can KO Mario at around 95% (80% if fully charged), Light Pillars at around 235% (220% if fully charged).

-Dash Attack 6-8%, 14% damage total
Palutena holds her staff in front of her with both hands spread out and pushes forward, then quickly swings diagonally upward using both hands. The first hit pushes the opponent a bit (in their knockback animation) to allow the 2nd hit to connect better.
To describe the motion, it's similar to Bowser's (while holding an attack item) Dash Attack + F-smash animation without moving her head back like Bowser does, and she uses both hands for the 2nd hit.
Can KO Mario at around 155%.

-N-air 2-2-2-2-2-4% 14% total, 6 hits
Palutena quickly spins around, arms out and scepter partially diagonal while using the "Heavenly Light" Power (from KIU) that surrounds her for a split second. Multiple hitboxes, and damages on contact. Hitbox is more horizontal than vertical.
Can KO Mario at around

-F-air: 14% damage
Palutena swings her staff diagonally upward behind her to knock opponents away.

-B-air: 13% damage
Palutena quickly spins once before a strong long-reaching kick, knocking away opponents horizontally.

-U-air: 15% damage
Palutena does an upward shield bash with her left hand. The shield itself creates an 180 degree dome of light to increase its range, and is a reflector. The move itself is strong and the light dome lasts for a split second.

-D-air: 16% damage, 9% sourspot
Palutena uses her right leg to do a swift kick downward. The kick is engulfed in light and creates a small blast of light at her foot that can spike opponents. Sourspot will do less damage and will knock opponents upwards instead. The move itself slightly propels Palutena upward, though not high enough to be spammed constantly for elevation.

-Neutral-B: (Light Shot) 5% per projectile
Palutena raises her staff above her head and balls of whitish yellow light appear above as well. They turn into projectiles that damage opponents on contact. Keep pressing the B button to make her launch projectiles at a steady pace, and tilt the control stick to aim the projectile (which will move straight regardless). Its arc is 150 degrees, with straight forward being the being Palutena's front. Palutena will point the staff towards the spot where the projectiles will go to help with aiming.
Spam rate is 3/4 a second when continously pressing B.
(refer to Palutena's standard projectile attack from the KIU boss battle)

NOTE: Kirby will inherit Palutena's laurel crown and some green hair if he absorbs her powers. A miniature version of her staff will appear only when he uses the move.

-Side-B (Divine Charge) 14% damage
By combining the Angelic Missile and Super Armor along with some of her light magic, Palutena engulfs herself in a bright whitish blue light while holding the staff in front of her and spinning, which gives her temporary average flight speed. Opponents that touch her will take damage, and has average knockback. Use the control stick to change her direction. The move has a bit of starting lag, lasts for 3/4th of a second and has slight ending lag. Super Armor lasts til Palutena's no longer surrounded by this light. This will not put her in her helpless state, but she can only use it once in the air, then she must land on the ground or ledge to use it again.
Consider this a highly modified and improved version of the Angelic Missile from KIU.
Can KO Mario at around 130%

-Down-B (Aegis Barrier) 2% damage upon shield contact
Palutena quickly pulls out her shield (via sliding down to her hand) from her left arm and holds it in front of her. A light barrier that resembles a dome-shaped "Reflect Barrier" quickly forms and covers 180 degrees, starting from in front of Palutena. It will damage and push enemies back on contact, and is a reflector.
Move the control stick to make Palutena move the shield up or down. She can hold the shield directly above her for coverage, or a bit downward.
However, Palutena is still vunlerable from the back, and cannot turn around. She can only hold it for up to 10 seconds before stopping automatically. Think of it sort of like Pit's Mirror Shield in a sense with some different traits.

-Up-B: Ride of Light
Palutena's Halo enlarges and by combining the traits of Jump Glide with some of her powers, Palutena will fly upwards for a bit, damaging opponents on contact in the process, then glide down slowly til she lands, gets hit, or grabs a ledge. You may stop gliding at will by tapping down, and glide again by tapping up (identical to Peach's parasol). During gliding, you are free to attack. The move cannot be used again unless you land, grab a ledge, or get hit.
Palutena will leave a bluish white light trail when she flies and glitter is added when she glides, but it's just for effects rather than anything else.

-Grab/Pummel: 4% per hit
Palutena reaches out with her left hand to grab her opponent, which has good reach. Pummel is using her right knee to pummel, similar to Pit's except slower, but stronger.
It'd be the strongest pummel in the game... I mean come on, have you seen those thighs?

-F-throw 12%
Palutena does a quick swing with her staff while holding the opponent.
Can KO Mario at around 180%.

-B-throw 10%
Palutena holds the opponent behind her and aims the tip of the staff at him. The staff charges energy before creating an explosion of light to knock the opponent (and nearby ones) away.

-U-throw 15%, 4% towards opponents who hit the swinging held opponent
Palutena spins on one foot while holding the opponent in her left hand. She swings said opponent around 4 times, which damages opponents that touch the swung opponent, with each 360 spin increasing in speed. Afterwards, she sends her opponent upward with her strength. This is her strongest throw with the best KO potential.
During the spinning, a small bit of light energy appears from her left hand to display an elegant look during the throw.
Can KO Mario at around 135%.

-D-throw 12%, 4% from explosion
Palutena throws her opponent downward as she levitates, then puts the tip of the staff onto the stomach of the opponent, with the tip quickly glowing and creating an explosion of light that knocks the opponent away. Nearby opponents will take a fraction of damage from the energy burst and are pushed away slightly.
Can KO Mario at around 160%.

______
-Final Smash: Palutena's Wrath

Inspired by the Chapter 18 air portion from Uprising, Palutena creates a massive windstorm that surrounds the whole stage while hovering in the background larger than she normally is. She'll be surrounded by a massive pillar of blue/white light during this time (think of that one attack from her boss battle in Uprising. The stage itself temporarily splits into multiple pieces randomly and will move up and down a bit (as if in a real tornado), making it easier for opponents to fall off. During this time, you can throw aim and throw items on the stage (like capsules, crates, etc), random debris, and even shoot enhanced "Mega Lasers" (which is actually a swirling blue/white ray of light) at opponents.

-Control Stick: Aiming. Palutena will be pointing her staff at the spot where you're aiming.
-A: Throw debris/items (if they're in orbit): 12% if Debris (Can KO Mario at around 110%), varies if it's an item
-L or R: Pull items into Palutena's orbit
-B or Up-B: Enhanced Mega Laser: 20% Damage, 25% if vertical (can KO Mario at around 90%, 80% if vertical)
-Z: Power of Caging/Slam: 15% (can KO Mario at around 100%)

-Pressing A will make her throw debris by swinging her left hand around. If she has items in her orbit, she can turn them into explosive light projectiles to throw at opponents. The damage the items cause depend on the item itself. Recovery items do less damage, bombs/explosives do their standard damage, all other items do the same amount of damage that the debris do.
-Pressing L or R will pull items in range into her orbit, allowing her to throw them at opponents later.
-Pressing B make Palutena shoot an enhanced Mega Laser from her staff, which lasts for 1.5 seconds each. You can change the laser direction slightly. Pressing Up-B instead will have Palutena raise her staff into the air to create a more concentrated strike from the heavens instead, which is stronger, but has less range and takes longer to appear on stage than the regular version.
-Pressing Z will make Palutena use her left hand to use the Power of Caging in an attempt to capture any and all opponents in range and put them in a light cage. She will then slam them down back onto the stage. Uncaptured opponents can still take damage from the slam's impact.

After 15, 18, or 20 seconds (time amount pending, leaning towards 15 or 18 atm), the storm will end, the stage will go back to normal, and Palutena will arrive back on stage.
______
-U-taunt
Palutena celebrates by using the Celestial Fireworks power in front of her, It does 1% damage and knocks opponents mostly upward. Poor KOing ability. Has a few invincibility frames prior to the firework blast.
Can KO Mario around the 300% range.

-Side-Taunt
Palutena twirls her staff around while moving her arm around in circle, then taps it on the ground after showing off.

-D-taunt
Palutena pulls out the "nerdy glasses" and has a smirk on her face, as well as her left hand on her hip, while letting out a "hm." The glasses will sparkle once for effect.

Victory Taunts
-U-taunt
Palutena twirls her staff around playfully back and forth, then raises it upwards while her halo behind her enlarges with light surrounding her body.

-Right Taunt
Palutena spins multiple times quickly while a light trail is shown, then stops to swing her hands diagonally downward while she's looking upward, and finally holds her staff in front of her horizontally with a little light flash behind her appearing.
This is inspired by Pit's rally cry from Chapter 5 in Uprising, in which Palutena tries to imitate the 2nd half of said rally cry while adding some touches of her own.

"Are you messing with me again?"

-Left Taunt
Palutena creates a ball of light in her left hand, which accidentally explodes, making her hair look messed up, and having her let out a sigh.
The look of the hair is a reference to how it looked in Palutena's Revolting Dinner.

______
Other animations

-Standing animation
Palutena just stands tall, with occasional blinking.

-Idle animation
-Palutena rests her head on her left hand as if she was bored. After a couple seconds, she lets out a sigh, then gets back to her standing animation.
-Palutena may wave her staff around playfully with light emitting from the tip.

-Walking
Palutena does a standard walk, similar to her walking animation Uprising, when you offer hearts to her.

-Running
A standard run.

-Crouching
Palutena crouches down with her left leg being in an upside-down V fashion with the knee pointing upward while the right leg rests horizontally with the knee pointed horizontal as well. Her staff will be placed horizontally, too. She will blink on occasion like Pit does, just not as often.

-Items
Palutena holds the item in her left hand. She will also throw the item with her left hand. If carrying a heavy item (like a barrel), she will carry it above her with her staff right under the item.

-Dash Attack (with item)
Palutena does a diagonally upward slash with her staff hand as she spins around counter-clockwise once. After the spin, she slashes with her item-holding hand diagonally downward.

-Jab (with item)
Standard downward swing.

-F-tilt (with item)
Palutena does a standard double stab attack, almost identical to Pit's.

-F-smash (with item)
Palutena does a reaching outward cross slash attack. However, her staff hand will have longer range than the item, with the exception of the range of a Beam Sword.

-Ranged Item
Palutena shoots with her left hand.

-Teching
Palutena starts off with a hand stand with both hands, then does a front flip to get back up. She will roll forward or do a backflip if floor teching forward or backward respectively.
If teching on the ceiling or wall, Palutena will use both hands to help her gain balance. If wall teching upwards, she'll use both hands to give her a boost diagonally upwards.

-Ledge attack: 8% damage
Palutena does a sweeping attack with her staff.
Note: If 100%+ attacks will exist (they probably won't due to an earlier screenshot), Palutena will slowly get up and do a shield bash for 10% damage.

-Get up From Floor Attack, 6% per hit
If face down, Palutena does a shield bash in front first, then staff swing behind her. If face up, Palutena swings her staff around, behind her first, then in front.

Down-B
(Halo Shield) 2% damage per projectile, 18% for halo contact
Palutena uses her shield to create a large projectile that bears the image of her "halo" in front of it. It homes in on a target, fires a weaker Light Shot projectile every 2 seconds, and lasts 7 seconds. The Halo Shield can also substain 30% of damage before being destroyed. It can also be destroyed if it hits an opponent, doing great damage and knockback. When used in the air, Palutena will float in place for a second until lag from the move ends.
However, the Halo Shield is the slowest projectile in the game (even slower than Samus's Homing Missile's slowest speed), has some ending lag, and only 1 can be out at a time.

______
I think that's it, unless I missed something. But for now,
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

All for... *uses Celestial Fireworks* Lady Palutena, and her supporters!
Do ask questions if you wish.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I was brainstorming an idea involving changing her smash attacks based on how long it's charged.

Smash attacks universally can be charged, but none of them change.

Like for example, the forward smash on stage 1 will be a ball of light formed in front of her, stage 2 would be releasing a more intense ball of light that works like a projectile that is shot at a downward angle that causes and explosion when it comes in contact with the ground, and the third stage would be releasing the Glam Blaster.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's actually something I never thought of. The best I could do was the range extension on U-smash. When creativity comes together, it can get better when we become one. :p

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
For Palutena's FS, do the pieces of the actual stage fall apart and fly around? I can see that being a programming problem considering how crazy some stages can be by default. But if it was just random chunks of Skyworld buildings that came out of nowhere in the whirlwind, that would probably work.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Been havin' difficult time with internet for some weeks now because my parents have had more difficult time to pay it up - have to thus use a really slow connection from my phone. Expect a lot delays for a while with updating the supporter list, but I'll do my best staying up-to-date.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit I do feel like you made Palutena a bit underpowered. She has very few killing moves in your moveset. I recommend you increase the damage output a bit. I mean, only being able to KO Mario at 100+ is really bad. She should have the majority of her attacks KO Mario at 95-99% with some weaker attacks (100-110%), some moves primarily for damage buildup (111-125%), some moves purely for damage buildup (125%+) some fairly good attacks (81-94% KO), and some really good killing blows (~73-80%).

Aside from that, it's a really good moveset. Just needs more balancing. With her large frame and slow movement speed, she shouldn't be so weak.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Could have sworn I requested to support Palutena some time ago... In any case, I'm in support.

Though my allegiance will have to bounce between Lady Palutena and Lord Helix...

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
(Army of Light)
- Young Horsetail (*Founder*)
- Admiral Pit (second-in-command)
- Arcadenik
-Xenoblaze
-Swampasaur
-Opossum
-SegaNintendoUbisoft
-TheLightMusicClub
-SonicBrawler182
-TumblrFamous
-Erotic&Heretic
-Dinoman86
-TheMagicalKuja
-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby
-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage
-SmashChu
-ProjectAngel
-Sid-cada
-ThatWasPeachy
-dezeray112
-BluePikmin11
-Malcolm Belmont
-Scoliosis Jones
-SuperLittleTY
-AgatioGanon
-DustyPumpkin
-Karafuru
-EgaddMario
-WingedSnagret
-FirstBlade
-DomRiver
-God Robert's Cousin

I feel like I'm missing people.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
(Army of Light)
- Arcadenik
-Xenoblaze
-Swampasaur
-Opossum
-SegaNintendoUbisoft
-TheLightMusicClub
-SonicBrawler182
-TumblrFamous
-Erotic&Heretic
-Dinoman86
-TheMagicalKuja
-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby
-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage
-SmashChu
-ProjectAngel
-Sid-cada
-ThatWasPeachy
-dezeray112
-BluePikmin11
-Malcolm Belmont
-Scoliosis Jones
-SuperLittleTY
-AgatioGanon
-DustyPumpkin
-Karafuru
-EgaddMario
-WingedSnagret
-FirstBlade
-DomRiver
-God Robert's Cousin

Might I suggest you sort the list alphabeticaly rather than by time added? Would make people who are currently at the bottom of the list feel a lot better about themselves.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Might I suggest you sort the list alphabeticaly rather than by time added? Would make people who are currently at the bottom of the list feel a lot better about themselves.
I was gonna do that, actually. Just gotta find the time to do it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit I do feel like you made Palutena a bit underpowered. She has very few killing moves in your moveset. I recommend you increase the damage output a bit. I mean, only being able to KO Mario at 100+ is really bad. She should have the majority of her attacks KO Mario at 95-99% with some weaker attacks (100-110%), some moves primarily for damage buildup (111-125%), some moves purely for damage buildup (125%+) some fairly good attacks (81-94% KO), and some really good killing blows (~73-80%).

Aside from that, it's a really good moveset. Just needs more balancing. With her large frame and slow movement speed, she shouldn't be so weak.
You have a point. I was just afraid of being biased and made her OP'd, and I wasn't aware of the right KO ranges, but I'll see what I can do. Some percents will be modified to fix things.
KO moves are now F-smash, D-smash, U-air, F-air, D-air, and something else that I've forgotten.

Save my post btw. I don't wanna lose it. D:

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Palutena's tough…. enough to be beaten up by sentient food.

That said, damn the 3d kid icarus videos are all some of the best use of 3d, I wish I didn't have to wait till they rerun on nintendo video to watch them.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
You have a point. I was just afraid of being biased and made her OP'd, and I wasn't aware of the right KO ranges, but I'll see what I can do. Some percents will be modified to fix things.
KO moves are now F-smash, D-smash, U-air, F-air, D-air, and something else that I've forgotten.
Good. I like that you were trying to avoid bias, but you over-compensated. Keep in mind that Mario's only a middle weight character. Read up on it, as it'll give you a better idea of what's going on with weights. Only being able to KO Mario at 100+ is terrible, honestly. (Also, are we going by his weight in SSB4, specifically, or are we going by the weight of Mario in SSB64, Melee, or Brawl? He's different in every game.)

Louie G.

Smash Hero
(Army of Light)
- Arcadenik
-Xenoblaze
-Swampasaur
-Opossum
-SegaNintendoUbisoft
-TheLightMusicClub
-SonicBrawler182
-TumblrFamous
-Erotic&Heretic
-Dinoman86
-TheMagicalKuja
-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby
-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage
-SmashChu
-ProjectAngel
-Sid-cada
-ThatWasPeachy
-dezeray112
-BluePikmin11
-Malcolm Belmont
-Scoliosis Jones
-SuperLittleTY
-AgatioGanon
-DustyPumpkin
-Karafuru
-EgaddMario
-WingedSnagret
-FirstBlade
-DomRiver
-God Robert's Cousin

I was forgotten.
Again.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I wonder if I mentioned supporting Palu before on this site... Take this post as another request to be added to the supporters list.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Good. I like that you were trying to avoid bias, but you over-compensated. Keep in mind that Mario's only a middle weight character. Read up on it, as it'll give you a better idea of what's going on with weights. Only being able to KO Mario at 100+ is terrible, honestly. (Also, are we going by his weight in SSB4, specifically, or are we going by the weight of Mario in SSB64, Melee, or Brawl? He's different in every game.)
The section with Weight and speed have been reworked thanks to that link, now showing weight comparisons, height, and different speed comparisons. Height for Smash4 is used rather than Brawl's.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I wonder if I mentioned supporting Palu before on this site... Take this post as another request to be added to the supporters list.
I think you did mention it.
The section with Weight and speed have been reworked thanks to that link, now showing weight comparisons, height, and different speed comparisons. Height for Smash4 is used rather than Brawl's.
I'd still make the mediocre moves a bit less mediocre, but it's much better.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll do that in a bit. I'm playing Nazo no Murasame-jo and it's ridiculously addicting (albeit difficult).
Of course!
Meanwhile, I need to find more Palutena supporters for Skype and some drawing artists. I do get lonely sometimes. D:

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
(Army of Light)
- Arcadenik
-Xenoblaze
-Swampasaur
-Opossum
-SegaNintendoUbisoft
-TheLightMusicClub
-SonicBrawler182
-TumblrFamous
-Erotic&Heretic
-Dinoman86
-TheMagicalKuja
-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby
-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage
-SmashChu
-ProjectAngel
-Sid-cada
-ThatWasPeachy
-dezeray112
-BluePikmin11
-Malcolm Belmont
-Scoliosis Jones
-SuperLittleTY
-AgatioGanon
-DustyPumpkin
-Karafuru
-EgaddMario
-WingedSnagret
-FirstBlade
-DomRiver
-God Robert's Cousin

add me!

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
(Army of Light)
- Arcadenik
-Xenoblaze
-Swampasaur
-Opossum
-SegaNintendoUbisoft
-TheLightMusicClub
-SonicBrawler182
-TumblrFamous
-Erotic&Heretic
-Dinoman86
-TheMagicalKuja
-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby
-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage
-SmashChu
-ProjectAngel
-Sid-cada
-ThatWasPeachy
-dezeray112
-BluePikmin11
-Malcolm Belmont
-Scoliosis Jones
-SuperLittleTY
-AgatioGanon
-DustyPumpkin
-Karafuru
-EgaddMario
-WingedSnagret
-FirstBlade
-DomRiver
-God Robert's Cousin
-Hong
-Louie G.
-StaffofSmashing
-bksbestbwoy
-Makaronileo

I think that's everyone who asked to be on the list since I last posted.

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
(Army of Light)
- Arcadenik
-Xenoblaze
-Swampasaur
-Opossum
-SegaNintendoUbisoft
-TheLightMusicClub
-SonicBrawler182
-TumblrFamous
-Erotic&Heretic
-Dinoman86
-TheMagicalKuja
-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby
-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage
-SmashChu
-ProjectAngel
-Sid-cada
-ThatWasPeachy
-dezeray112
-BluePikmin11
-Malcolm Belmont
-Scoliosis Jones
-SuperLittleTY
-AgatioGanon
-DustyPumpkin
-Karafuru
-EgaddMario
-WingedSnagret
-FirstBlade
-DomRiver
-God Robert's Cousin
-Hong
-Louie G.
-StaffofSmashing
-bksbestbwoy
-Makaronileo

I think that's everyone who asked to be on the list since I last posted.
=D

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If my count is correct, we have 45 supporters so far.

Top Bottom