• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mink + Gallax Presents: Swag or Go Home

Noa.

Smash Master
I'm sure this is still happening and I'm excited.

And what is the purpose for the new method of picking stages? I'd think that stage striking and counter picking would be fine.

:phone:

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Some unexpected problems just came up for my plans for this. Singles begin at 4? I thought that's what I read, but I'm just making sure in advance. I'll clearly have to miss Doubles but assuming I can find where this is located on time and get there a bit in advance I may be able to make Singles still.

Noa.

Smash Master
Yay. I'll go to Gary's house on Saturday. I really wanted to play this Saturday, and it's a shame that the tourney isn't happening.

:phone:

gallax

Smash Hero
Yo im here dude. I thought we planned on moving this thing to another date? Btw, the house is no longer availableso we'd have to do it at another place :/

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
The whole reason for me, is that i have friends in town. Granted, i'd be down for us to go out there, but dont think the attendance is looking strong.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I'm a bit confused. So is the date, time, and venue different from what is currently on the main part of the thread? If not, can we specify the details be added/removed?

Noa.

Smash Master
Mink and Gallax are not hosting a tourney this Saturday. They're going to do it another date. If you still want to play this Saturday you can come smash with Kyon and I. herp

Noa.

Smash Master
Hey Vinyl I can't get you. Sorry lol. Going to Kyon takes 15 minutes for me. And if I have to get you it would be an hour if I got you. Sorry. :/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hate how gary moved even farther into the middle of nowhere

but I'll try to stop by Saturday

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vinyl you only live about 5 miles from me.

However, I don't want to drive out 30 miles for a game that I don't play. If Gary lived about 10 miles closer, than I would totally take you.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Did this get moved to a new date or is this over and done with? Sorry I missed it if I did. Just got really confusing and I had class at the time as well.

Top Bottom