• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minecraft Weekly Challenges

Do you like Minecraft?

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey guys, Aura here with something a little different but not so different you'll tilt your head in curiosity, then question life itself- Minecraft Weekly Challenges!

Q: How does it work?
A: Once a week, I will post one or more challenges that vary in what needs to be built, what needs to be collected, etc.. You have an unlimited time to create your submission to the challenge, so take your time! When you post any picture answers to the challenge, please specify what challenge it is for.

Q: What will I need to do to win?
A: Everyone's a winner, so long as they follow the rules of the challenge. However, you must have the ability to share the image of whatever the challenge is. For example, if the challenge is to build a specific house, than you must have the ability to show what you made.

Q: Can I use Creative Mode?
A: Sure can! The point of these challenges is to build creativly, so it's suggested.

So, without further ado, let's get it on!

-------

Challenge 1: See my Tower, Bro?
The first challenge is to make a tall, cool tower. There are no material restrictions, but your tower must be 18 blocks high, 8x8 wide at least. It also must emit some form of light at the top so it can be seen from good distance at night. Good luck, and craft the best tower you can! But make sure you have fun doing it!

Challenge 2: Symbolize Smash Bros.
This challenge requires you to make the Super Smash Bros. icon, whether it's a pixel art or a 3D model. No material is banned, and you can make it in any way you want. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

---
If there are any problems, etc., please notify me of them. If you have ideas for challenges, please feel free to post them!

Top Bottom