• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

miku or luffy for smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendotaku

Smash Rookie
hey so i might get a lot of hate for saying this but i think luffy or miku would be cool additions to the roster. please don't lecture me on how they cant be in cause they are anime cause i know they would never get in. but if one of them did what would be your thoughts on it? luffy is probably the most likely choice for an anime character to ever be in smash bros 4 cause he has like 2 or 3 games that came out or are coming out for nintendo recently. so what are your opinions about it? please don't start a war about it like I've seen on other sites.:bee:

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Luffy is a non-video game character. It is against board rules to make a thread for him.
Since Miku technically comes from a piece of software, she can, and already does, have a thread.

Last edited:

nintendotaku

Smash Rookie
zzuxon i said i know hes not a video games character. i just asked your reaction to being in it. so i cant make a thread for him being in a game that this website is about? wouldnt that make me be able to make the thread since its a videogame that he would be in?

Shroob

Sup?
Only characters who originated in video games/Nintendo hardware will be considered for Smash.

nintendotaku

Smash Rookie
....I KNOW THAT! i said it in the first post! all i wanted to know was how you would react

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
....I KNOW THAT! i said it in the first post! all i wanted to know was how you would react
The problem is, one of the characters in your post already has a thread, and since the other one is impossible, he doesn't get a thread in this subforum. You're new, you should read up on the forum rules before posting new topics.

Welcome to the boards, though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yes, threads for non-video game characters are not allowed.

Also, next time, don't tag me, report the thread so some other mod can take care of it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom