• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Let the predictions for tomorrow begin. Also, **** YES! I posted the picture for today <3 I honestly though I was gonna be beat to it :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So tomorrow will be hype to see if we get king DDD. Because on Fri nights and Sat Nights, there's no pic I believe.

See you all then.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
So it's F-zero style, huh? that's nice i guess.

description was short today, he's obviously saving his typing arm for mashing the D key tomorrow :happysheep:

Last edited:

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
I'm only here because I'm hyped for tomorrow. It seems like everyone else here is as well. That's nice to know.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Let the predictions for tomorrow begin. Also, **** YES! I posted the picture for today <3 I honestly though I was gonna be beat to it :p
You were. I updated the first post with it before you. ;)

Also, I'm going to be changing the layout of the first post (again) to have the miiverse screenshots, since Miiverse doesn't let me save images from the site anymore. It's been a pain digging the pics of the day from different places around the internet.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
WARNING: Do not over hype. I want DeDeDe too, but if he doesn't come I'll have to read everyone's ****** comments about how Lord Sakurai is a douche.

Am I the only one who wishes they occasionally used items? Not constantly, but sometimes a shell whizzes by or one of them drops a banana peel on stage.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So.... Rainbow Road is Mute City?

Seems legit.

Shroob

Sup?
WARNING: Do not over hype. I want DeDeDe too, but if he doesn't come I'll have to read everyone's *****y comments about how Lord Sakurai is a douche.
Well, the only big Nintendo game that hasn't had a character tie in was Pokemon XY for one reason or another, so I'm staying pretty hyped.

Shroob

Sup?
She didn't have the link originally.

She only got it after Marth.
Well then, there you go.

The difference here, imo, is that 3D World I feel was their planned big seller for Christmas, so they waited to reveal Rosalina via the direct.

But regardless, Peach still 'technically' is the reveal for 3D world, or at least one of them.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Aw...I read "Shy Guys" and immediately, hopes of a new Yoshi stage flooded my thoughts. Well, glad to see we're still going to be able to smash up the Shy Guy kart drivers. That was the best part of the Mario Circuit stage in Brawl.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Shy Guys are back! :bee:

Looks like Rainbow Road will be a travelling stage, unlike Mario Circuit.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
So we got some info on 2 of the stages and Zelda clipping. I'm not putting my hopes up yet for anything big tomorrow. Even if out of all character reveals, only one didn't coincide with a game release, the ones that did release were never on time. Here's to Luigi's Nose tomorrow. If we get a character, I'll just choose to be surprised, and happy that we got more than just stage info this week.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shy Guys on Rainbow Road?

... ... ...looks like Rainbow Road is banned, guys.
Not necessarily.

We could see it as a counterpick stage depending on how they work. At least for a while.

Think Mute City.,

Lazurwolf

Smash Apprentice
Even though Rainbow Road sounds like it would have obstacles, I had small hopes that there wouldn't be any hazards and it would be like Isle Delfino. I felt disappointed seeing this screenshot.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
So I had 2 guesses; either more of the rope mechanics, or what I got right, a stage /character we haven't seen much of showing something new. I also got the 3DS part that I guessed correct.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I for one like hazards ( that not ridley), the chaos is one thing I like about smash

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Even as a competitive player, I like hazards, provided they aren't bull**** or constant. Halberd was great fun. Norfair....ehhh, not so much. I can see potential in this one at least.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Even though Rainbow Road sounds like it would have obstacles, I had small hopes that there wouldn't be any hazards and it would be like Isle Delfino. I felt disappointed seeing this screenshot.
Seriously? It's a racing game stage. It was going to have a hazard no matter what. Disappointment should not have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom