• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis for brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is turning out to be an awesome game, but what I think would really make it perfectly awsome: Being able to use your Miis as custom characters for Brawl((probably only for verses and online matches, but if Sakurai makes it work for SSE too, then that'll just be pure awsome right there)).

How would it work, ya ask? Simple, really: They make it to where every Mii starts off with a set move list, and some stat points you can set for attack, speed, weight, ect., ect., but ya only get a certain amount of points to use for stats.

They can then set it up to where they can buy new moves for their Miis through DC. The moves can come in packs of 4 B-moves, each with unique moves. Players could mix-and-match the B-moves to suit their style of play, and since there could be so many B-moves to choose from, it'll be pretty hard to see 2 Miis with the exact same B-moveset. They could start ya off with 2-3 B-move packs, to give ya some basic choices, with one being the basic moveset for Miis, with standard B being a football throw, Side-B being a baseball Bat swing doing some decent damage, Up-B being an Uppercut, and Down-B being a Tennis Rack swing that deflects projectiles. They could have the other characters' B-movesets be in packs for people to use as well.

The final smash could be a move where a tennis court appears and a large tennis ball appears. The ball falls toward one of you and you must hit it back at the other guys, since if it touches the ground, it explodes, and does damage to the people on the side it exploded on. Every time it goes over the net, the damage it does when it explodes goes up 5%, and it starts at 10%, meaning that if you do well enough, you can rack up a ton of damage, send it over the net, and watch the other guy fly off the stage when it explodes.

For those of you saying 'it can't be done, there's too many Miis to work with!', it's really simple: They take a basic Mii model, program each move into it, and then set it so it works with all shapes and sizes of Miis, since they all use the basic Mii model. This would thusly make it easier for them to have Miis be able to be given to them all these moves.

Put your opinion here on what ya think about this, and if it'll likely happen.

NGamer92

Smash Rookie
no i dont think that will ever happen and there has already been several threads discussing miis

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
I personaly think that It could, and might happen, but only because they were in Mario&Sonic at the olympics. Please don't Flame me for this -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom