• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Gunner Weight Class Discussion

What Weight Class are you most comfortable with?

• Light and short

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Light and tall

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy and short

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Tall and short

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I know light as possible is usually the way to go regarding Mii's as it gives them better mobility, but in the case of the Mii Gunner I was thinking if it would be better to have the Mii be medium to heavy in weight as it would give the Gunner great power in it's projectile attacks Grenade Launch, Missile Lunch, Lunar Launch, and Bomb Drop would allow him/her superior camping ability as well. Though of course this greatly halts the Gunners mobility and makes things like Gundashing not as effective or safe.

What are your opinions on this matter?

I would also check out this post on /r/smashbros about how weight class effects a Mii.
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2krzfc/mii_weights_analysis_1st_draft/

EDIT: DAMN IT THE POLL GOT SCREWED UP!!!!!! It was also suppose to have average, heavy and short, and tall and short.

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
"Tall and short"

Might want to fix that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom