• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Fighter DLC Idea

magicfire1

Smash Rookie
NNID
volt_1
So far, the only three Mii fighter classes are the Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner. If Smash Bros 4 release a new dlc for an extra mii fighter class, here is my idea.

Mii Wizard
Description: A Mii Fighter who specializes in magic attacks

Taunts
- Throws magic staff upwards and catches it. Similar to one of Fox's taunts
- Hold out their hand, causing an energy glow to emit.
- Tap their magic staff on the ground. A reference to Gandalf's phrase "You shall not pass!" from the Lord of the Rings.

Entrance Animation
Teleports to the stage, via magic.

Special Moves:
Neutral B
1. A lightning bolt projectile. The attack can be charged for more power and knockback.
2. A ball of blue energy. Hold down the B button for longer distance and release to make the attack's explosion more powerful.
3. A snowflake-shaped projectile that hits opponents multiple times upon contact. The attack can freeze targets around at least 70% damage.

Side B
1. A fireball that creates a fiery pillar when it hits the ground. Similar to Robin's Arcfire, but deals more damage and knockback
2. A small tornado that pushes back opponents
3. A slow-moving orb of dark energy that hits any opponent it manages to touch multiple times.

Up B
1. Creates a gust of wind below to boost upwards.
2. Vanishes and reappears. Similar to Zelda's teleport move
3. A fiery dash attack that can determine the trajectory by moving the control stick prior to the attack's charge-up. Similar to Fox's Fox Fire technique

Down B
1. Summon multiple lightning bolts to strike in front.
2. A wall of ice that can be used to defend against attacks
3. A forcefield of light that slowly heals damage. The attack can also absorb energy projectiles for additional healing.

Final Smash
A barrage of large fireballs that falls downward on the stage. The fireballs pass through platforms and can be moved by tilting the control stick in order to catch opponents that try to dodge the attack. SImilar to Ness's and Lucas's PK Starstorm.

Last edited:

Sidboylol

Smash Cadet
How about Mii Magician?

Also if this is true, I'll make I.M Meen, Avdol, Harry Potter, White Mage and many more of mine favorites.

RosaPeach

Smash Journeyman
Mii Cotumes I want Medusa Wart Anna Tharja Ridley Slippy Oshawott Poo Kumatora Masked Man Duster Lana Shadow Knuckles Tails Silver Dr. Eggman Amy Barbara Globox Bass Blanka Chun Li Akuma M Bison Dr Willy Ice Man and Cut Man

Sidboylol

Smash Cadet
Mii Cotumes I want Medusa Wart Anna Tharja Ridley Slippy Oshawott Poo Kumatora Masked Man Duster Lana Shadow Knuckles Tails Silver Dr. Eggman Amy Barbara Globox Bass Blanka Chun Li Akuma M Bison Dr Willy Ice Man and Cut Man
Cool. But don't forget if one of these gets confirmed of the winning fighter ballot, then a mii like these won't necessary. Like a mii of Ryu before the 'real Ryu gets confirmed.

Last edited:

RoyMaBoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Minecrafter620
3DS FC
0044-3464-8959
Yes. Mii Mage now! If you think about it, a Magician would probably fit better with the Brawler and Swordfighter than the Gunner. right?:4mii:

Last edited:
The Miigician ideas are good. Another good one would be the Mii Airfighter - named after one of Doc Louis's quotes, of course. It would have multiple jumps, low gravity, and a high speed of lateral air movement, possibly faster than its dash. You would operate this Mii the same that you would Jigglypuff.

No idea about specific special moves, but its theme accessory could be artificial wings of some sort.

Top Bottom