• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MGC Coming to San Francisco in September!

SmooveG

Smash Cadet
Congratulations, MGC is coming your way!

Gamers have spoken, and declared where the Midnight Gaming Championship tournament is headed. On Sept. 8, the MGC tournament is stopping in San Francisco and Columbus, Ohio and will conclude with Denver and Cleveland on Sept. 15. Specific locations for these tournaments will be announced shortly, check www.midnightgamingchampionship.com for details!

In addition to Super Smash Bros. Melee, there are tournaments for NBA 2K7 and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (GRAW2) as well as the first ever 3D tournament featuring GTR2 FIA GT Racing Game played on the Headplay personal cinema system, and the first ever mainstream mobile tournament from I-play featuring The Fast and the Furious: Fugitive.

In addition there is an All-Pro Football 2K8 side tournament and a Wii Bowling side tournament.

1st place in the 5 main tournament games win a trip to Dallas to compete in the national finals on October 6!

The Game II

Smash Champion
I don't think I'll be able to go to this tournament because there are a few other ones happening on the same day.

For those who are going ... if there is ever a time to seed a tournament, THIS IS IT.

Someone please inform the tournament organizers that this tournament needs to be seeded as deep as possible since this is a single-elimination tournament. We don't need to see a ss/lunin first-round match.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
Ok, there are 5 days until this tournament is scheduled to take place. And where is it going to be? I've seen nothing here, or on the MGC site or on the MGC forums.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
According to Google, that address is a McDonalds about two minutes from Great America. So what happens if the tournament attendance overloads the McDonalds?

I'd go just to see how this all plays out.

--GCII

Top Bottom