• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo's side B reflectionh

Hyperomega69

Smash Rookie
Mewtwo's Side B special is not reflecting any projectiles. I tried it out with Lucario's Aura sphere and the super scope. Anyone else having this problem?

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
Might just be with certain projectiles. You can certainly reflect another Mewtwo's Shadow Ball with Confusion.

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
So then is it a bug or intentional? Do YOU know for sure?
Personally, I can't say for sure. I can't imagine why it would only reflect certain projectiles and not others, so I figure it's just a bug. Are there any others it's not working with? Not at my house right now, so I can't test anything myself at the moment.

Hyperomega69

Smash Rookie
Personally, I can't say for sure. I can't imagine why it would only reflect certain projectiles and not others, so I figure it's just a bug. Are there any others it's not working with. Not at my house right now, so I can't test anything myself at the moment.

Well I got Samus neutral B to reflect.

Hyperomega69

Smash Rookie
I just tested it out on nohombrew wifi and hombrew wifi files and the reflection did not work at all, but I tried it out on hombrew fullset files and it works perfectly.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
i just tested every reflectable projectile characters can make and the only thing i seem to not be able to reflect is Ic's ice block and sonics spring. Lucarios auraball was really hard to reflect but i did it. you're better off using the sheild reflect than side b in most cases. I couldn't reflect ivys prjectile when it was thrown at ground level but when she threw it while she was in the air i was able to reflect it.

It does seem that some projectiles have a smaller window to be refleced though. things like shieks needle have a really big window to be reflected and get reflected while they are in mewtwos white graphic thing on his side b but things like turnips and bombs get reflected only when they are about to touch his body.

Top Bottom