• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Final Smash Ideas And Thoughts

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
OK, so Mods, if this belongs in another Thread, please redirect me.

Now that that's outta the way, here we go. This is the thread where you post any ideas or feelings about Mewtwo's Final Smash. I'll start. I like Mewtwo's Final Smash, I think it's absolutely awesome. But, I realized that Mewtwo's rising animation gives an aura affect, which sort of ticks me off. Mewtwo is amazing, but that rubs me the wrong way for some reason. However, he's an idea of mine. Mewtwo's final smash could be where he surrounds himself in a HUGE tornado of darkness and can move around in any direction, but very slowly. It would generate a powerful vacuum. Mewtwo could sit in the center of it with the same pose as his hover, minus they sparkly eyes thingy. If the enemy became trapped inside it. The final hit would inflict massive knockback, and the ending animation would be where either the tornado dissipates, or it shrinks down to a small size, or where it kind of spreads out/explodes(?) around him. Mewtwo would then fall back down to the ground. The move would last about as long as Land Master. Just think of it as an EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMYELY (Infinity repeating), modified Volt Tackle. It's plausible because the tornado could be part of Mewtwo's model and it would it give him a completely unique final smash. Share your ideas and comment on others'. On the other hand, Mewtwo's final smash could be similar to this one. Here goes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqjXghSzs6g

You guys don't have use either of my ideas or even change it, period. But, please fix that aura hit box on the rise. It's kind of ridiculous.:urg:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Crap, sorry. I typed "If the enemy gets trapped inside". Sorry. I meant, "If the enemy gets trapped inside, it would be quite hard to get out, similar to his current Final Smash". Don't know why I cut myself off to early. Sorry!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom