• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Discord chat?

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
Is there a Mewtwo Discord chat? If so, I'd like to join it please! :)
If not, we could try to make one now? :) (But I can't make it - I'm not active enough nor am I necessarily a Mewtwo main...)

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Currently there is only Mewtwo Skype which I'm a moderator of. However moving to Discord hasn't really been a priority right now since most of the members are indifferent to it anyway however feel free to join the Skype if you'd like to my Skype is the same as my Smashboards name.

(Edit: if anyone else would like to be added feel free to add me as well I don't mind.)

Last edited:

TBG4|Nomad

Smash Rookie
I'm currently making a Mewtwo discord, you can join if you want, but it's still under construction: https://discord.gg/5hZdrqe

Any questions on administration should be directed towards me, also try to spread the server as much as possible because I really want to have a bunch of people be able to learn about Mewtwo and his abilities. I'm not saying that I am an extremely good Mewtwo, but I enjoy the character a huge amount!

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
I'm currently making a Mewtwo discord, you can join if you want, but it's still under construction: https://discord.gg/5hZdrqe

Any questions on administration should be directed towards me, also try to spread the server as much as possible because I really want to have a bunch of people be able to learn about Mewtwo and his abilities. I'm not saying that I am an extremely good Mewtwo, but I enjoy the character a huge amount!
Heads up, but do already have a M2 server. I can send you the link if you want.

Top Bottom