• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew for SSB4: The Original Legendary Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
image.jpg

I know what you're thinkin: Why have Mew when you could have his clone, Mewtwo? Well, you're probably right, but you never know...

Mew is one of the most famous legendaries in the Pokemon franchise and it's DNA was used to create Mewtwo. In the games, it is very powerful and can learn every TM in the game.

Moveset:

Neutral B: Psyshock

I imagine this move being similar to Lucario's aura sphere or Samus's charge shot. You can charge up an energy ball for more damage and knockback.

Side B: Mega Punch

Mew rams into its opponent for some decent knockback.

Up B: Teleport

Pretty similar to Mewtwo's teleport from Melee.

Down B: Metronome

Like in the games, this can either be extremely powerul, or a dud. The most this attack would do is around 50%.

Final Smash: Psychic

Mew controls all characters at once with telekinesis and can move them anywhere in the stage they want. A bit overpowered, so I'd imagine some minimal range to grab characters at first.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Um hate to be a downer, but I already made this thread. No idea if its in the directory, but I did make it. Your ideas are cool, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom