• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight *Quick Question*

Shibby

Smash Journeyman
University of Minnesota (Green Bay Wisconsin in Su
Alright so I used the search function and read the three other MK threads I found and basically summarized that the only way for Lucas to beat Meta Knight is to capitalize on mistakes made by Meta. This does not really work for me so my question to you all is which character plays well against Meta? (A friend uses Meta Knight as his main and I can beat him with Lucas but it is tough, and quite boring ... running away, PK Fire ... etc...)

It looks like Snake does well from what I've seen but Snake has a beast of a learning curve to play well. Which I can put in the time if thats the only way to beat Meta.

Thanks for any advice!

I <3 Lucas but this match up is a pain

:lick:

PKPower

Smash Cadet
Down Smash is your friend against MK. Also don't forget to use PKF when you can, and when MK is trying to get you from the air use PKT or maybe (if you are skilled enough) try to freeze him. The occasional PKT2 is good for mind gaming MK, he won't see it coming most of the time. Also don't forget that when you release PSI Magnet, it knocks your enemy back a decent bit, giving you some breathing room and time to PKT/PKF.

Good Luck! MK is a tough enemy for a lot of people.

Levitas

the moon
Shibby, unfortunately you hit the nail right on the head. Snake's the only one that really does well against MK. His combined heavy weight and killing power make him good.

Top Bottom