• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Melee: Crazy Early and Super Biased Predictions Thread

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if we already have a predictions thread for Melee but I didn't see one. My apologies if there already is one and I just missed it.

Anyways, this is the place to talk about and declare your SSBM predictions for Apex 2014. Please feel free to be as ridiculous and biased as you want to. You think Azen is going to defeat Wes in Grand finals? Go on, tell us about it. An unknown player hailing from Trinidad and Tobago is going to four stock Mango with Bowser, let your predictions be heard. This can be anything from your top 8 predictions, your predictions about who's going to place higher than who, where a particular player will place, how late the tournament is going to run etc. etc. This is just for fun, pretty much zero analysis went into these predictions but if you feel like bringing statistical probability to the discussion and having a much more serious analysis; please feel free to do so.

My random predictions:

- ChuDat will get top 8
- Another player is going to outplace either Mango/Hungrybox/M2k or Dr.Peepee
- Hungrybox will drop a set to Hax
- Mango and Dr. Peepee will face each other in Loser's Bracket
- Pewpewu will place higher than he ever has at a National
- Axe will go all Y.Link and do "surprisingly" well
- Mango will go all Falco once he's in Loser's bracket
- Mew2king will be in Winner's Finals
- Taj will pull a "Genesis 2" and place ridiculously well
- The stream will demolish previous records for viewers at any prior Apex
- The winner of Rom 6 will not win Apex
- Shroomed will be eliminated by a "non-spacie"
- We're going to see a 4 stock in either Winner's Finals, Loser's Finals or Grand Finals.

More to come?

Top Bottom