• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Me And My Magic Stick Preview

Chuee

Smash Hero
What did you use to upload the replays? Im gonna make a combo vid sometime in the near future.
The hit once twice thing was pretty kewl :)

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
What did you use to upload the replays? Im gonna make a combo vid sometime in the near future.
The hit once twice thing was pretty kewl :)
The guy that has the recording equipment in my crew uses a dazzle recording device. I hear it is pretty expensive though

Irsic

Smash Ace
I bought my Dazzle off of www.woot.com (a website that has 1 day deals) for $20.

I just waited for a wootoff (where when the run out of stock an item, they replace it with a new item) kept refreshing until they put a dazzle up, like they normally do, and bought it.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
^They normally put Dazzle DVD Recorders up?

EDIT: Also, it looks like there's a lot of Lucas combo vids coming soon! :psycho:

lil cj

Smash Lord
The combo video looks good so far:)
Dat intro had me weak...lol
Lucas was pimpin ZSS, Sheik, Pikachu, and Wario....lmao

:094:

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
The combo video looks good so far:)
Dat intro had me weak...lol
Lucas was pimpin ZSS, Sheik, Pikachu, and Wario....lmao

:094:
lol ya the one with pikachu was an accident and after that I was like hmmm......
so I decided to put that stuff in my combo video =P

prOAPC

Smash Lord
this preview makes me want to finish my vid APELUCAS, but then i realised that watching my fights is like watching a combo video itself lol /cocky
the true is that i want my own combo video, but only with HQ footage, and it's hard to get that

and yeah, we'll begin next year with a lot of Lucas vids :D

Top Bottom